Hacking Samba de amigo problem

jm128

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i need some help here with samba de amigo. When i put the disc in and load it i get a black screen telling me that eject the disc and read the user manual.
I have a ntsc wii 3.2U and the game is the usa version. I removed the error 001 with the generic wii patcher.
Thanks

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait,he may be booting via a modchip.... I think the game needs 3.3(3.3.1?) for some support for the controllers that come with the game

Kokorazashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you using a modchip? And if you are, which one? Also make sure that patching it with the error 001 patcher thing is neccessary because that is what might make it crash, although I'm not sure.

jm128

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a wiinja v2 which cant be upgraded, i used the generic wii patcher too see if it had the error 001 and it did so that why i patched it. But the error that i get is not the 001. it says please eject the disc and read the wii user manual

RePtOr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jm128

I'm having the exact same problem and have the same chip and I know it's 3.2U as I just checked again. I'm trying to work out what to do as well. I'll keep you posted if I find anything out.

Well I did the twilight hack and use gecko OS and it's working just fine now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone