Hacking Sakura 1.49 second addition released!

Kromlech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine freezes at 14% on the quick disc check. Anybody know how to skip that? Will all the new updates apply if I use the old interface instead?

(yes I made this account just to ask that, sue me)

Edit: Thanks, I'll just use the old firmware with the updates instead. It seems to run fine.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Kromlech said:
Mine freezes at 14% on the quick disc check. Anybody know how to skip that? Will all the new updates apply if I use the old interface instead?

(yes I made this account just to ask that, sue me)
You might try backing up and formatting your micro sd card....if you decide to just use touchpod(the original m3 firmware) yes the update is exactly the same as sakura so all the same fixes are there.

If you need it you can get the panasonic sd formatter here: https://eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp/support/jp/sd/sdfv2003.exe

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
See the Read "GBalpha Report about Updates and Bugs" thread in this forum for the games that do not work with the latest Sakura

Professor Layton - EUR works, US Fail
Golden Sun - EUR fails, US Works

droppindimes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy with Sakura now, mostly because I'm not playing the newer games and half the time am using Touchpod for audiobooks (I just like their mp3 shoulder controls better than moonshell).

I'm thinking (well, hoping) that there will be a revision on this with the errors reported here all being fixed.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if SMT Strange Journey, Pokemon HG/SS, and Infinite Space are fixed yet?
tongue.gif
The last few updates I tried, they weren't, despite claiming it multiple times.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
I wonder if SMT Strange Journey, Pokemon HG/SS, and Infinite Space are fixed yet?
tongue.gif

What didn't work about HG/SS? I completely patched mine (Even when the Pokegear was glitching), and they work on Wi-Fi and everything.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
777kidis777 said:
geminisama said:
tongue.gif

What didn't work about HG/SS? I completely patched mine (Even when the Pokegear was glitching), and they work on Wi-Fi and everything.
Yes, Pokemon HG/SS worked with an unofficial patch, they said they fixed it in several updates; for it to be BS, same with the other mentioned games. So I made a joke about if they're fixed, or "fixed."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast