Sakura 1.45 4th Edition Released

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dsrules, Jan 19, 2010.

Jan 19, 2010
  1. dsrules
    OP

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2971

to download, click on ? ???? ? under the Red Words

Changelog:

1. Using the M3DS Real original system v4.7d X to run the game engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real original system v4.7d X the same.

Original system v4.7d X to run the game engine updates Report:
    1. The amendment, "4527 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (U.S.)" can not use cheats, now can use cheats;
    2. Amendment, "4544 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (EU)" can not use cheats, now can use cheats
    3. To amend, "4594 - The Legend of Zelda earth's whistle (Japan)" can not use cheats, now can use cheats;
    4. Solve the "4611 - Dear girls, big battle story ring ring Tactical Training (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
    5. Solve the "4614 - Car Story: Ao Lama Grand Prix (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    6. Solve the "4616 - Super Lightning the dog (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    7. Solve the "4617 - Ten Dance DS (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
    8. Solve the "4622 - pony Life Adventures (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    9. Solve the "4624 - Lightning the dog (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    10. Solve the "4625 - Ultra Ke Luoluo Gunso Movie: Dragon fighters attacking army is also (Korean)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
    11. Address "4626-FIFA World Player of 2010 (South Korea)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    12. Solve the "4630 - Crayon Shinchan, clay modeling Makeovers! (West)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    13. Solve the "4637 - burst into singing (EU)" can not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
    14. Solve the "4638 - Heroes of Might and Magic clash (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
    15. Solve the "4639 - Doraemon Baseball 2: Heat Doo MX stadium (day)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    16. Solve the "4650 - Small bookworm (U.S.)" can not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
    17. Solve the "4651 - Improvisation Performance 2 (America)" NDS / DSi games can not use the soft reset common problems;
    18. Solve the "4654 - the last of the window: True Night in the constraint (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;

2. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    Man, you're quick [​IMG]

Last time I checked for this was about half an hour ago!

3. dsrules
    OP

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

I just happened to dropped by at the right time [​IMG]
    btw, the link is for the Update: System folder version, not the Installation version.

4. bluejays

Member bluejays GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    This look very awesome =D its english right?
    nvm im using it and loving it =DDDD

5. Densetsu

United States
    Cool, I just updated the Sakura FAQ as well. The only difference between the GBalpha upload and the one on the FAQ is that the one I've uploaded has a more updated cheat.db.

6. House Spider

Banned House Spider In the GBAtemp attic.

Ireland
    Thanks for the heads up even though I am a Touchpod user.

7. x1kris1x

Newcomer x1kris1x Member

United States
    hmmm does anyone else havea problem with spirit tracks staying on a black screen at the launch of the game in sakura?

it works when i boot up into the m3 real firmware tho, i could have sworn it was working in 1.45 2nd edition in sakura....

8. bach3609

Member bach3609 GBAtemp Fan

Vietnam
    Haha nice and fast update. I'm going to test this out soon.

9. Mylar

Newcomer Mylar Advanced Member

United States
    WOOT!

Bookworm time!

Thanks much guys.

10. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    *still wants a way to disable being able to click to start something and having to slide to run a rom to prevent accidental running of things*

11. shawty00

Newcomer shawty00 Advanced Member

United States
    hey when i try to run Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars to create a new save file. it gives me save data file format error. i also tried to create new save file on touchpod as well, same thing. any help?

12. naz2x

Newcomer naz2x Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I have this sakura on my m3i 0 card and I noticed that the disk check gets stuck on 80% of its check, is their anyway round this ?

This is side note, I'm using the touchpod (v4.7d X) for temporary as this seems to work with nds games and also the cheats work. Therefore I noticed when I use the media player inside of touchpod, once loaded it turns purple and black screens. Maybe buggy touchpod ?

13. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    I think you might have a problem more with your MicroSD card.
    Back up your microSD card and reformat it with this program
    Then see if it works any better, it it doesn't try downloading the Sakura from The Sakura FAQ and see if that works any better.
    The same thing happened to me when install this Sakura and that's how I fixed it

14. naz2x

Newcomer naz2x Advanced Member

United Kingdom

Thanks little kitty, it worked like a charm, no more sakura disk errors and touchpod media player is working as well expected [​IMG].
    A side note, zelda spirit tracks works perfect with cheats enabled in both loaders. [​IMG]

15. Crystal the Glaceon

Antarctica
    Your welcome ^-^ Glad I could help
    And glad it's working then

16. letsgo

Newcomer letsgo Newbie

Peru
    just in case anyone needs this, here's a quick way to solve this if anyone accidentally screwed their micro sd card by using the above mentioned program (like me) or anything else, and can't format the card using windows anymore

HDD Low Level Format Tool
    This program here will do the job

install it,
    connect the adapter with the micro sd,
    open up the program and select the adapter,
    click continue and select low level format
    when finished, you can again give format to the micro sd card using windows

hope this helped anyone in trouble

17. Densetsu

United States
    Oh wow, this actually works! I had 3 MicroSD cards that were corrupted by bad SD card readers, and they've been unreadable for almost a year now. I just tried this program on one of them, and now it's working again!

I'm going to try it on the other two corrupted cards right now. I'll let you know what happens.

*EDIT1*
    It fixed my 6GB and my 4GB card, but it didn't fix my 2GB card. I think the 2GB card is just dead, maybe it has physical damage or something. But there's no doubt that this program will recover cards that can't be read in Windows anymore. Thanks so much [​IMG]

*EDIT2*
    I just asked my brother if he had any unreadable MicroSD cards, and he had two corrupted 1GB cards in his desk drawer. They didn't work in his PC or his phone anymore. This app just fixed both of them [​IMG]

18. Crystal the Glaceon

Antarctica
    I wish I had this program now before I threw away some of my old SD cards >.< well live and learn ^-^

19. Magmorph

Member Magmorph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Wow. Maybe there is still hope for my dead 16gb.

20. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    This should definitely be put in the Sakura FAQ if not stickied.