1. simsimsim

OP simsimsim GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'm at the saving Johnny level, after the 2D scroller part, and right after the scene of the boss getting into the robot, the game crashes. I've retried it several times now but it still crashes. I tried playing with and without wifi and with airplane mode turned on like some posts suggested for general crashing issue but it's not helping.

Anyone has any idea how to solve this? Thanks!

2. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

United States
    If this is a digital game then try moving it to system memory. This was one suggested fix I saw for this game. (If it's a game card, try moving the update data, but I don't know if this will do anything.) Also try checking if there are any updates.

Last edited by ihaveamac, Dec 5, 2020
    simsimsim likes this.
  3. simsimsim

OP simsimsim GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'm on the latest update, but moving it to system memory is a great suggestion, will try it now!

4. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    i can guarantee you this is going to crash a lot it's just a badly made game probably uses the same engine the lego games use :P. i used to have this on the ps4 and it crashed a lot on that too. i remember i would just be doing stupid shit like running up buildings and jumping from one to another when all of a sudden boom crashes. it's just a dog shit game

Last edited by Bladexdsl, Dec 5, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - crashing, Saints,