Gaming Sage's Massive Pokemon Trade Thread

Sage Gaara

Bomberman Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, it's been a while since i've been on. Been busy with college courses a lot. Because of this though i'm finding more time to play Pokemon and have been pushing to try and finish the Pokedex 100 percent. However GTS has been too lopsided with trade offers and God knows how many times i've used Wonder Trade so I figured I would make a thread on one of the more active forums I know of. If you would like to trade please reply to the thread and when I read your response i'll inbox you to organize it. If this becomes a hot thread it might take longer for me to reply but I will set it up so I receive an email which will go to my phone so I can usually get a trade done pretty quick (I have a portable Wireless Hotspot I use for college). This thread will update periodically so check back for more offers!

NOTE: I am willing to train any Pokemon to evolve and if you want to know a specific pokemons IVs then message me. If I know its a 4-6 IV Pokemon I will post so.

Pokemon I have for Trade
Totodile
Plusle
Mareep
Kingdra (Shiny) (Pokerus)
Spiritomb
Charmander
Squirtle
Pawniard
Dratini
Treecko
Chikorita
Chimchar
Cyndaquil
Turtwig
Beldum
Nidoking
Torchic
Swampert
Oshawott
Piplup
Mothim (Pokerus)
Swalot (Pokerus)
Teddiursa
Kabuto
Omanyte
Chespin
Mime Jr.
Fennekin
Magby
Munchlax
Primeape
Magmar
Dragonair
Snubbull
Dedenne
Larvitar
Gourgeist (5 IV)
Seadra
Klefki
Kabutops
Gogoat
Solrock
Staravia
Noctowl
Gothita (4 IV0
Lapras (5 IV)

Seeking

Surskit
Minun
Scraggy
Hoppip
Axew
Mienfoo
Zangoose
Wingull
Wailmer
Clauncher
Staryu
Shellder
Qwilfish
Relicanth
Yanma
Nosepass
Throh
Wynaut
Ekans
Magnemite
Voltorb
Smoochum
Vanillite
Spinirak
Cryogonal
Bonsly
Any Legendary for the Shiny Kingdra

Please bear with me about how minor these trades are. As I said i'm aiming to complete the entire Pokedex so right now i'm just taking on the three Dex's for Kalos. After I get a few trades down i'll offer my much more stronger pokemon (I have 3 level 100's and multiple fully evolved pokemon along with a couple legendaries).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu