Sage's Massive Pokemon Trade Thread

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Sage Gaara, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Sage Gaara
    OP

Sage Gaara Bomberman Aficionado

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    Massachusetts
    Hey guys, it's been a while since i've been on. Been busy with college courses a lot. Because of this though i'm finding more time to play Pokemon and have been pushing to try and finish the Pokedex 100 percent. However GTS has been too lopsided with trade offers and God knows how many times i've used Wonder Trade so I figured I would make a thread on one of the more active forums I know of. If you would like to trade please reply to the thread and when I read your response i'll inbox you to organize it. If this becomes a hot thread it might take longer for me to reply but I will set it up so I receive an email which will go to my phone so I can usually get a trade done pretty quick (I have a portable Wireless Hotspot I use for college). This thread will update periodically so check back for more offers!

NOTE: I am willing to train any Pokemon to evolve and if you want to know a specific pokemons IVs then message me. If I know its a 4-6 IV Pokemon I will post so.

Pokemon I have for Trade
    Totodile
    Plusle
    Mareep
    Kingdra (Shiny) (Pokerus)
    Spiritomb
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Pawniard
    Dratini
    Treecko
    Chikorita
    Chimchar
    Cyndaquil
    Turtwig
    Beldum
    Nidoking
    Torchic
    Swampert
    Oshawott
    Piplup
    Mothim (Pokerus)
    Swalot (Pokerus)
    Teddiursa
    Kabuto
    Omanyte
    Chespin
    Mime Jr.
    Fennekin
    Magby
    Munchlax
    Primeape
    Magmar
    Dragonair
    Snubbull
    Dedenne
    Larvitar
    Gourgeist (5 IV)
    Seadra
    Klefki
    Kabutops
    Gogoat
    Solrock
    Staravia
    Noctowl
    Gothita (4 IV0
    Lapras (5 IV)

Seeking

Surskit
    Minun
    Scraggy
    Hoppip
    Axew
    Mienfoo
    Zangoose
    Wingull
    Wailmer
    Clauncher
    Staryu
    Shellder
    Qwilfish
    Relicanth
    Yanma
    Nosepass
    Throh
    Wynaut
    Ekans
    Magnemite
    Voltorb
    Smoochum
    Vanillite
    Spinirak
    Cryogonal
    Bonsly
    Any Legendary for the Shiny Kingdra

Please bear with me about how minor these trades are. As I said i'm aiming to complete the entire Pokedex so right now i'm just taking on the three Dex's for Kalos. After I get a few trades down i'll offer my much more stronger pokemon (I have 3 level 100's and multiple fully evolved pokemon along with a couple legendaries).