Hardware Safest Current Firmware

  • Thread starter Thread starter Indie
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,656
  • Replies Replies 8

Indie

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
39
Country
United States
I had a little scare yesterday and downgraded my Wii back to 2.2U. I hadn't updated it in a long time to begin with, I think I was only at 3.2 before that. Anyways, what is the safest firmware I should upgrade to at this current time, and is the a cIOS available via network for it?

Thanks
 
Have some experienced not being able to install wads through this meathod? Has wanikoko made his cIOS 4.0 available in cIOS installer via network?
 
any fw is safe as long as you know what you're doing.
however, 3.2 is by now the most hackable so i'd say that it's the safest.
 
2.0 if you are a noob

3.2 if you are not a noob

4.0 if you have a modchip/not noob enough to transfer or delete the HBC,and cios
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted