Safeb9Installer microSD card keep checking

ciupaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I've just installed SafeB9Installer but my 3ds stuck on microsd card "checking", i'm installing ntrboot via r4, any help? Thanks!

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
Maybe your SD card is faulty, try backing up all your files somewhere, like your hard drive, then format the card to FAT32 and try putting your stuff back on it and see if it works. Also, what size is your SD card capable of holding?

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I've just installed SafeB9Installer but my 3ds stuck on microsd card "checking", i'm installing ntrboot via r4, any help? Thanks!
Are you using this guide here?
What R4 are you using?
Do you cart reader problems, like it doesn't always read the cart, or trouble detecting a cart etc.?
Try redownloading the SafeB9Installer files again and overwrite the old ones, they could be corrupted.
4gb, already checked no issue
Did you check it with h2testw while it was empty? Have you formatted it after the test?

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already did, when i was on system version 4.xx (3ds never update),
Ofw? Why were you on 4.xx? Is it because the system wasn't updated in a long time, or did you downgrade your system to it from a higher firmware?
Seedminer is to work only with the latest ofw, and not with 4.xx. And you say you can't update your system to the latest firmware?

ciupaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
All done guys? Luma and CFW installed i change 3ds console lol. now i installed on 2gb sd because sd + adapter three sd card no works, now on installing cia files from fbi it failed code xxx out of resource partition full, how ca i solve?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All done guys? Luma and CFW installed i change 3ds console lol. now i installed on 2gb sd because sd + adapter three sd card no works, now on installing cia files from fbi it failed code xxx out of resource partition full, how ca i solve?
Get a bigger sd card. its full. 2gb isnt going to hold anything.

Jerrylu

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hey Brother, i'm having the same problem here. Waiting to see if this topic can help :v
I got the same problem today, and found a solution.

Replace the boot.firm with Luma3DS's, and load safeb9sinstaller with Luma's payload chainloader. Now the microsd card checking should be successful.

EDIT: I think this may caused by boot9strap 1.4 update.

Reactions: PabloMK7

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Replace the boot.firm with Luma3DS's, and load safeb9sinstaller with Luma's payload chainloader. Now the microsd card checking should be successful.

How do you do that? I tried pressing Start but the menu doesn't appear.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Apparently, SafeB9SInstaller fails to boot from ntrboot, until it is fixed you will have to do this. You can also use GodMode9 as it doesn't require holding start. Just place godmode9 firm as boot.firm, then go to SD, select the SafeB9SInstaller firm and boot it (press A, firm options, boot).

Reactions: fli_guy84

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Apparently, SafeB9SInstaller fails to boot from ntrboot, until it is fixed you will have to do this. You can also use GodMode9 as it doesn't require holding start. Just place godmode9 firm as boot.firm, then go to SD, select the SafeB9SInstaller firm and boot it (press A, firm options, boot).
That works, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool