Homebrew SafeA9LHInstaller

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i got to installing the 3 apps and having FBI on my home page, and now when i reboot, it keeps going to the A9LH installer, i cannot access hourglass or anything, shall i choose uninstall?

If using luma replace the arm9loaderhax.bin for the one included in the luma 3ds release. REPLACE the files. Then check than in the luma/payloads folder you have start_Hourglass9.bin and y_Emunand9.bin (if you restored an emunand to your sysnand)

max_505

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My friend wants to update his A9LH to AuroraWright's v2 but he's unsure if he used Delebile's A9LH fork or AuroraWright's. Would he still need to do a complete install of A9LH or is it safe to update if he's using another fork?

Tlink735

Trophies
XP
Country
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just downgraded a N3DS to 9.2, Then i tried this and then when i try to boot i just get a black screen! with or with SD Card.
can someone please help me;.

jtfnroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI,

I'm pretty new to this, but have run into a bit of trouble and hope you can point me in the right direction.

I have a new 3ds which I downgraded to 9.2. I have homebrew browser working and I think all the files needed for SafeA9LHInstaller but when I press it on the homebrew select screen I get a black screen. I tried pressing select there as I hear sometimes it can be running in the background, but nothing. I've tried copying the files to the sd card a few times, but no joy.

Any ideas?

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
HI,

I'm pretty new to this, but have run into a bit of trouble and hope you can point me in the right direction.

I have a new 3ds which I downgraded to 9.2. I have homebrew browser working and I think all the files needed for SafeA9LHInstaller but when I press it on the homebrew select screen I get a black screen. I tried pressing select there as I hear sometimes it can be running in the background, but nothing. I've tried copying the files to the sd card a few times, but no joy.

Any ideas?
Have you tried redownloading the files?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can i Remove A9Lh?

I´m on 9.2 (Downgraded from 11.0)
Decrypt9 Nand Restore and Nand Restore (Forced) not Work.

Ddeinstall whit Safea9lhInstaller say me

a9lh error: a Firm equal or newer than 11.0 has been detected

What can i do?

Xinace8Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I just wanna update SafeA9LHInstaller from 1.5.2 to 2.5, and then update A9LH from V1 to V2, so what files do I need and what can I do?

yuu.hack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Have you tried redownloading the files?

I have similar situation as you do but the only difference is im not in black screen. In the screen told me to press select button to full install but button was unresponsive,not only select button but all button. So im stuck at safea9lhinstaller screen.. already retry more than dozen times..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HI,

Any ideas?

I have similar situation as you do but the only difference is im not in black screen. In the screen told me to press select button to full install but button was unresponsive,not only select button but all button. So im stuck at safea9lhinstaller screen.. already retry more than dozen times..

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Aurora Wright If one were to have their own modified stage_1 and stage_2 bins, how would we go about making some SHA256 files to go along with them?

EDIT: Never mind, found the hashGenerator source, compiled it and made my own and they were accepted and passed no problem.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
N3DSLL on 9.1:
installer 2.5.1 + newest files on the plailect's guide.
console shutdown right away after press the select button.

after ctr transfer to 2.1:
installer 2.0.3 + newest files on the plailect's guide.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N3DSLL on 9.1:
installer 2.5.1 + newest files on the plailect's guide.

after ctr transfer to 2.1:
installer 2.0.3 + newest files on the plailect's guide.

Hmmm at least it's not a brick, when you were on 2.1 did you use the OTP method? Also, what's your entry point into HBL?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm at least it's not a brick, when you were on 2.1 did you use the OTP method? Also, what's your entry point into HBL?
browser hax.
didnt try otp extraction tho.
hope old method will work.
It's my oversea friend's 3ds, I need to wait until he wakes up....:P[emoji21]

Last edited by Sonansune,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
browser hax.
didnt try otp extraction tho.
hope old method will work.
It's my oversea friend's 3ds, I need to wait until he wakes up....:P[emoji21]

Yeah not sure if OTPLess works below 9.2 honestly, it's not part of the guide, but I do not know.

Hopefully your friend did not let his N3DS go to sleep on 2.1 or it's a brick!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?