RXtools with PASTA dev mode

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by funnystory, Oct 5, 2015.

1. funnystory
    OP

funnystory Banned

Banned
    Sep 20, 2008
    United States
    How do I absolutely make sure I am in DEV mode. I do not want to risk a brick updating with RXTools pasta. I use the MSET hold R and select dev mode. My system restarts into the sysnand. Thanks for the help.

2. lemanuel

lemanuel Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker

Dec 11, 2014
    Portugal
    you should really stop making threads for every little doubt you have... You had already asked in the other thread and all you had to do was wait for someone to answer you. This makes it already the 3rd thread (as far as I saw) that you create due to one single problem. I'm sure you might have different doubts but they can all be answered in one single thread.

omegart likes this.
  3. funnystory
    OP

funnystory Banned

Banned
    Sep 20, 2008
    United States
    Get of my case. You are always nagging me in every thread I make ever since I called you out on your misconception of firmwares.

4. lemanuel

lemanuel Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker

Dec 11, 2014
    Portugal
    That was you? I'm sorry to say but you're not important enough to keep in my mind due to something petty as that. I don't even remember what that was about anymore.
    I'm just saying that people already tried to help you but you keep creating threads for every doubt you have instead of keeping it all under the same one. That's my point and I'm not saying it due to any other reason other than that fact.

5. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Just use this boot.3dsx https://gbatemp.net/attachments/boot-zip.26287/
    it has a very simple version of pasta (same as dev mode). you can't go wrong. press x to activate.

klear and lemanuel like this.
  6. funnystory
    OP

funnystory Banned

Banned
    Sep 20, 2008
    United States
    Dont quote another one of my posts ever again. You contribute nothing of value to my posts. Quite frankly I dont care that you can run another mans software on your 3ds and you use that as a source of pride. Quit posting in my threads.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Please close the thread I solved this.