Rverse freezes when I enter my profile

MisterMarkG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, I made this account precisely to see if you could help me with something about Rverse (Miiverse) for 3DS, since I searched everywhere and apparently there is no concrete answer, let alone a solution, my problem is that at one point, I went to the profile configuration that it has in Rverse, and one of those options is to change the language of both the program and the language of posts, the fact is that I change the language from English to Spanish to experiment, and when I saved the changes everything seemed normal, but when I touched the option to see my profile again, Rverse freezes and does not access, so I have to restart the program to make it work again, it only lets me post, but it no longer lets me see my profile or that of others. I already tried to delete Rverse and reinstall it, but nothing has changed, it still has the same error. Is there a solution to all this? please I need help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1