Hacking Question Running RCM Payloads From Micro SD Card

wolfidroid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Is there a possibility of launching payloads in RCM mode from the switches micro SD card.(I Don`t mean launching it from team-Xecuter`s SX loader like in this photo: imgur . com / QMs4l5r (I Am A new member so the GBATemp doesn`t allow me to add links :glare:) (Edited Screen-cap of pdf on SX website.)I Mean running the payload automatically when booting into RCM.(Kinda like CTCaer mod`s AutoBoot))

(I`m not sure if this goes on here or on another forum, So don't blame me if I am posting this on the wrong forum.)

Last edited by wolfidroid,

wolfidroid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Is there at least some sort of diy hardware solution (not Raspberry Pi with fusee-framboise (Already done that kinda bulky) or trinket m0 (I Don't want to open my switch and solder something to it) or SX Pro (Already Purchased SX OS license))

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there at least some sort of diy hardware solution (not Raspberry Pi with fusee-framboise (Already done that kinda bulky) or trinket m0 (I Don't want to open my switch and solder something to it) or SX Pro (Already Purchased SX OS license))

"Is there some sort of DIY hardware solution that isn't a DIY hardware solution" is what you just asked there...

You could buy an SX pro and sell the license that comes with it, I believe

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
nope, its external dongle, usb cable and phone/laptop or internal hardmod

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Not possible as the license is directly on the pro. There is no key someone could sell.
oh I thought you got a serial packed with it, and the dongle was standalone *insert the more you know gif*

guess if he knew someone locally he could activate it on their switch first, and then keep the dongle for himself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y