Runescape

ToiletDS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I was wondering if anyone still plays runescape.
I know that I do and if any of you guys do, i'd like to hear your username and stats.
unsure.gif

-Toilet DS-

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The half of my soul that didn't die after me looking at 4chan, died in the 5 minutes that I played Runescape. Imagine: Babysitter was more exciting (see what I did there? ! )

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
The half of my soul that didn't die after me looking at 4chan, died in the 5 minutes that I played Runescape. Imagine: Babysitter was more exciting (see what I did there? ! )
You had sex with your babysitter?

Anyways, back in the days of runscape classic it was the shits.
'Cause there was nothing better.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Demonbart said:

WoW.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rydian said:
awssk8er said:
Rydian said:
WoW.
Classic ended months before WoW existed.
Classic is still there, you know...
closedeyes.gif

Runescape was never good. MapleStory and a bunch of other MMOs were (and some still are) a LOT better.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
closedeyes.gif

Runescape was never good. MapleStory and a bunch of other MMOs were (and some still are) a LOT better.

No, it's not. Some program called RSCAngel is able to run it, but it uses private servers. Only if you had an account for RS Classic before it was closed can you go on through runescape.com.

Also, I used to play RuneScape, but quit about 1 and 1/2 years ago. I started playing WoW, but it got boring pretty quickly, and I couldn't keep paying $20 every month.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rydian said:
Demonbart said:

Hover over the emoticon then look to the lower left of the screen to see what the link "leads" to.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TDWP FTW said:
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
closedeyes.gif

No, it's not. Some program called RSCAngel is able to run it, but it uses private servers. Only if you had an account for RS Classic before it was closed can you go on through runescape.com.

Also, I used to play RuneScape, but quit about 1 and 1/2 years ago. I started playing WoW, but it got boring pretty quickly, and I couldn't keep paying $20 every month.

Well, that's what I meant with RSC still being there. If you don't have a RSC account, you most likely don't even know what Runescape is.

Also, you can just use private servers for WoW.
tongue.gif

Demonbart said:
Rydian said:
QUOTE(Demonbart @ Mar 1 2010, 02:04 PM)

Hover over the emoticon then look to the lower left of the screen to see what the link "leads" to.
Lawl.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Ohh good ol' RuneScape.

I used to play until they ruined it with that shitty Trade Law. My favorite thing to do was Merchant, I would spend hours and hours in World 2 talking to people and buying and selling mad shit, and when they took it out. It just died real quickly for me. I got 99 Firemaking and quit like 3 months later.

Some people say that Merchanting is better now, but its just not the same.

If they brought back the old ways, I would still be making mad dough and still be playing.

Anyways, My name was Sicnessforu and I was a level 91 I believe.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
as for me, i foolishly thought that i could carry items over from noob island, so there i was wasting time, cutting down trees, harvesting ores only to go to the main island and ask, wtf happened to my stuff and next, i quit.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Hehehehehe, Runescape.
Gosh, how I wish I could take back the hours I've wasted there as a kid.

Of course, I'll probably be saying that about GBATemp eventually, but it sure beats Runescape.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
closedeyes.gif

MapleStory was good. When they added pirate, it got stupid. You would see your average melee class [warrior], ranged class [archer], magic class [mage] and thief class [thief] but seriously pirates? it isn't common to put pirates in... but really... that's just plain horrible. i've also heard about this new Aran class, i might try it... if i have the time . most likely on a private server since i don't feel like spending too much time grinding levels.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
private server maplestory is well better, at least in the end, everything balanced out.

I tried knight of cyrus and i must say, it feels like a waterdowned version of whatever class, probably only benefit would be an extra skill point, but sucks at ur level cap.

Aran is fun to use but, to learn skill, u have to be at that level and undertake the main quest which on a private server isnt easy to do, i mean it's so easy to hit 3rd job that by the time u are done with the main quest, u would have gotten too overleveled with too many skill points and not enuf skill to use them on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1