Gaming Rune Factory 3 (English) Discussion Thread

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
...I don't like the voices at all, especially Sia's.
ohnoes.png

brb, downloading the japanese release to undub it.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
...I don't like the voices at all, especially Sia's.
ohnoes.png

brb, downloading the japanese release to undub it.

I already found the undub version and am downloading it now. I'm not crazy enough to listen to bad voice acting again *remembers the horrors of the first two RF games and shudders*.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Yeah, I know what you mean. Also, delicious Ryoko Shiraishi voice.

Btw, seems the OP won't change to the original japanese one even after undubbing. I'm fine with that though...I like it.

Black_Knight_666 said:
The voice acting in 1+2 were fine!
I don't think so, Tim. The 'Ya got business here?' from the blacksmith in the first game and Roy's 'Good Morning' in the second were hilarious. Also, Cammy sounded like a 30 year old.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Black_Knight_666 said:
The voice acting in 1+2 were fine!
I thought 1's voice acting was ok, but the 2nd one was terrible. 3rd one is decent, but I don't like Carmen, mais/micah and a few others. At least Pia and Shino sound nice.

And considering 3's god tier seiyuu lineup, it's hard not to undub. Gotta get my Yui Horie voice.

Lawlzers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Guys, after undubbing I noticed sometimes the wrong voice tracks play...or none at all. I also checked this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6crGU5M_w of the tutorial of the japanese version. Something is off, right?

Yeah, the undub ones I played so far are definitely wrong. Before this, I was playing the JP version since its release.
The undub is either missing tracks, or are completely off. (For example, Sia addresses you with one of the marriage names instead of laughing. Toona doesn't say anything at all instead of saying "nani?" or "sou.")

Natsume most likely messed with the scripts, again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: He's the reason why the banks closed lol.