sushyoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,

I have been using my PS4 mainly with pc remote play without using a TV.

I have been trying to run MiraHen exploit (through dark software website) while being on pc remote play, through local local network, but every time I try this my PS4 shuts down.

Has anyone tried this?

Also I would like to know if someone has a solution for my setup:

- I use offline remote play and connect my PC to PS4 directly with an Ethernet cable. This setup allows me to get a very stable remote play experience
- The downside of the mentioned setup is that I am unable to run any exploits since I have no internet access.
- I understand I can use a self host exploit but keep in mind that I Am running the PS4 through remote play therefore I cannot access network settings.

Does anyone have a similar experience and can share suggestions?

Last edited by sushyoshi,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know why you're getting shutdowns, try vtx hen instead of mira.

If you don't want to connect the console to a tv long enough to set up DNS network settings, I expect you can still host the exploit on the PC and run it by entering the ip address/url into the PS4 browser.

sushyoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is it possible to configure Al-Azif exploit while PS4 connected through LAN and PC connected to the same LAN through Ethernet for remote play?

Right now I am doing this but using dark software website to run the exploit. But I have to do this whitout being on remote play because of the crash while running MiraHen

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to configure Al-Azif exploit while PS4 connected through LAN and PC connected to the same LAN through Ethernet for remote play?
If you mean the DNS server, then no, you can't set DNS settings over remote play. You'd have to plug it into a screen long enough to do the network settings. Once it's configured, you can use remote play.

puppydg68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are you doing this on 5.05? Can you please PM me your offline patched PC remote play client. the ones i have are either too old or too new to connect to 5.05 ps4

I used pc remote play with hen, no problems on 4.05 and 4.55 using al alzif's local webserver.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Heyyyy lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the baker appears
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    so i signed up for a library takeout box a few weeks ago, and a couple weeks ago i got the takeout box
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    now stick with me
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i got a small bag of fritos, a tea bag of earl gray, a sticker of pixelated pepe the frog, a blue pair of sunglasses, and 2 books
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teabag the fritos
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    one was a book called gone which is about everyone 15 or older suddenly fucking disappearing, and the other was fucking delicious in dungeon/dungeon meshi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tl;dr i started reading dungeon meshi bc it was in a surprise box from my library, and i will try making one of the recipes from it, substituting the dungeon/fantasy ingredients for real world equivalents (like replacing basilisk with chicken)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No substituting allowed.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BakerMan I got barometz. Do you want some?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    27th is going to be good entertainment first presidential debate
    Biden drools, Trump grabs them by the pussy.... Ughh lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Felon VS Meth overlord who will win
    My date tonight has 34 H boobs 🥰
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden trips walking on stage rush to hospital Trump sneakingly lays Legos around Biden potum
    Lol I want them to play board games against each other
    Checkers, Monopoly, connect four lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I sunk your battleship you old senile geezer
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No matter, afterwards Trump will claim he won, and Biden won't even remember what happened or who he is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want Bidens mic to run out of batteries so he forgets what to say
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/4Kn9EpGqrOE?si=XTmr60_4iaY6Qcb9