Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
rhythm106.jpg

"Amazon has updated their listing for Rhythm Heaven with some new boxart, along with a terrible new release date and terrible new price: November 30 and $40, respectively. We are hoping against hope that these are both just placeholders, because while we will wait that long and pay that much, we really, really don't want to. The game is out in Japan! It was shown off at E3 2008! It's done!

All we know for sure is that Rhythm Heaven is not coming out in the first quarter of this year. Nintendo's press site still has it scheduled for '1st half 2009.' However, the fact that Gamestop has no listing at all for it does suggest that it's fairly far off."

Source

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I know
wink.gif

I said I have played it.....I also played that GBA game (I got stuck on that part with some girls dancing, can't get past that)..

But I'd like to know the story, and all those little things
laugh.gif

And I really have bunch of games to play, so it's not hard to wait for a english release..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to fret, its just a place holder, all of these sites do it when there isn't a specific date just so people can pre-order things. Also they over price games so that they don't lose any money, its easy to say to a customer "hey we over charged, here is your refund" then "hey we under charged, we'll need more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.