nintendo-nx-03-23-16-2.jpg

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digital buttons are the worst. I despise them. And wouldn't your hands cover up a good 20-40% of the screen of the controller? How would this work/make sense?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is real, I'm surprised a NDA hasn't hit yet. The full controller will probably have all the controls and majority of games will probably only take advantage of the center of the screen.

If it is fake, way too much trouble went into this. The controllers don't quite look the same either.

Last edited by KingVamp,
D

Deleted-355425

1. How would you even hold that crap?
2. Nintendo doesnt ever have a quality finish like that, they love their cheapo plastic.
3. You would cover all the screen with your hands and there are no buttons.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Assuming this is real, I pray we end up with a PS3 Batarang situation here and Nintendo realizes how stupid their controller design is when they unveil it at E3. However, if the controller is a part of the "game experience" like it's been for the last two gens then it's too late. It's over

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Yeah, seen some people saying "if it is real, it can be the handheld" on other sites.
Can't see this turning out to be good if it's really authentic because games such as Mario Kart 8 are about precision and holding the item behind for defence so.. Er. :X

Rinnen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The recent image looks fine enough to be called at least fake TBH.
The older looks fake as hell.

As for the device itself,LOOKS like one of the worst controllers I've ever seen.
In a scenario where this is legit,without face buttons I won't even consider getting one,honestly.

Nintendo is a master at diffent ways of gaming gimmicks but,some things you just don't mess with.
Still looking like a Classic PS VITA though.

Last edited by Rinnen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica