smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
WUPC is a really good controller with the exception of the top right analogue stick and the digital triggers. WHY DIGITAL TRIGGERS? :(
I like the stick placement, but I agree with you on the other one. WHY ARE THE TRIGGERS DIGITAL??

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I like the stick placement, but I agree with you on the other one. WHY ARE THE TRIGGERS DIGITAL??
That's good for you that you like the stick's placement but whilst I was playing Hyrule Warriors and needed to readjust the camera it was really uncomfortable so thankfully I had the Gioteck GC-2 around to use instead. Beats me why Ninty went from analogue triggers to which they already used on the GameCube controller to digital triggers on an 8th gen console.

I'll be using the WUPC on Pokken Tournament since the camera doesn't need to be moved around. :)

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
For those wondering what the image on it is from, here you go. It's about 6-7 seconds in.

It was a UE4 demo for Snapdragon processors, or in other words, mobile devices. I would imagine if this is real, then it may be more of a handheld thing, because why show a mobile demo and not one for something with even more power with what's being considered a home console?

Last edited by DiscostewSM,

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks fake to me...
By the way from neogaf:
h1KxzWr.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by Bladexdsl,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't think this is real, but for entertainment purposes...
NXdemo.jpg

4f9112b28f5429fde6fac7b24f9c3b1f.png
Neogaf
Quite frankly that's the nail in the coffin for me. That looks pretty legit and I applaud whoever did that photoshop, but the fact that there are no face buttons, physical or otherwise, makes it literally impossible to interact with the game outside of the joysticks and scroll wheels on the back

Reactions: Deleted User
S

Saiyan Lusitano

it's good but NOT great i'd rather use it for anything than the gamepad.

As per Nintendo's bad habit of having different controllers for different games, I'd have to say that the WUPC now suits me for specific games whilst the Gioteck GC-2 has become superior in my opinion. It lasts half of what WUPC's battery (80hrs) but the layout of the controller is way better for my hands. I've even decided that all of my Pokken gaming will be with GC-2.

but the number one title belongs to the wavebird.

Never been a fan of the Wavebird but due to the proper layout it is better, I'll give you that.

I still don't think this is real, but for entertainment purposes...
NXdemo.jpg

4f9112b28f5429fde6fac7b24f9c3b1f.png
Neogaf

No c-stick / analogue stick?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

that works on the wiiu?
Why of course, it's the Wii U version of it. It also has a switch to make it playable with Wii Classic Controller games. Nintendo dropped the ball by not making the WUPC also compatible with Wii Classic Controller games.

realize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think it's fake. Everyone who plays games for example Fifa on the smartphone/tablets knows how uncomfortable it is to "control with a display". Im pretty sure we will see something near the actual one with analog sticks and buttons. [emoji854]

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...