Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
codworldatwar.jpg

I'll need to put a hold on that Zune HD....

QUOTE said:
Word is that there's a huge rumor running around in the pages of PlayStation: The Official Magazine. How big? Try Killzone 3 big, with a dash of Resistance 3 and a side helping of World at War 2.

The next entry in the Killzone franchise is being pegged by the magazine as one of its "secret games of 2010". Here's what the blurb in the advance December 2009 issue apparently said:
QUOTE said:
Insider slips reveal three big names you can already pencil for the next year. Killzone 3 is reportedly deep in development, Insomniac%u2019s Full Moon Show podcast hints at a project we can only conclude is Resistance 3, and a Treyarch employee%u2019s online mentions a Call of Duty: World at World sequel.

So first Resistance 3 and now Killzone 3? And World at War 2 (which isn't that surprising considering Activision's push for yearly CoD releases)? Wow, shooter fans are going to have a field day next year if this proves to be true.

News Source: QuickJump

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds too good to be true.

Got to start saving money for them either way
tongue.gif

But of course, Killzone 3, seeming as though 2 was a great success, as apposed to the first one which was sort of
dry.gif

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
DrCaptainHarlock said:
yay we sure needed a second world at war heck we sure needed treyarch to continue developing games yes sir
lolno.

And there was expected to be a Resistance 3, especially with Hale at the end going "This is just the beginning..." just as he turned into a Chimera.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
luke_c said:
DrCaptainHarlock said:
yay we sure needed a second world at war heck we sure needed treyarch to continue developing games yes sir
lolno.

And there was expected to be a Resistance 3, especially with Hale at the end going "This is just the beginning..." just as he turned into a Chimera.
Great. That's one less series I should bother playing now.

Anyway, I doubt World at War will still be WW2. I would hope it isn't. Just because the name is World at War 2, they may create a historical story for this game.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
luke_c said:
ChaosBoi said:
WaW isn't that bad. People just like the modern setting and the guns from MW more.
Yes it is... It's just too dull.

Yeah, and too noobish! God, CoD 2 is the best game in the series, even better then CoD 4.
I hate it when you have to shoot somebody 4 times and he still isn't dead!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later