alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
as long as no lame rap or anything, it'll be cool!

how about 80's edition?!?!?!
lol EBA Aerosmith
tongue.gif

This is kinda obvious at the end, To Be Continued...

I wish there was Wi-Fi play though.
cry.gif

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can´t get here soon enough!

This is the one game that truly scratched the living hell out of my touch screen. Phantom Hourglass was a joke in that department.

And what do you mean "Auto Spin Cheat"?? Damn, that would´ve saved me a lot of scratches on the touch screen!

EBA is a game that needs WEEKLY DLC!!!! MORE!!

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pieman202 said:
if you really like this game a lot you could get osu! for the computer its pretty fun and people make their own custom songs and stuff ^^

Yes... but Elite Beat Agents makes Osu! look really shit. If this rumor is true... Nintendo has made a lot of happy customers^^

Gian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pieman202 said:
if you really like this game a lot you could get osu! for the computer its pretty fun and people make their own custom songs and stuff ^^

I tried it.
It's just not the same. (Even if I was using a tablet)
Real excited for this, but still hoping for Ouendan 3.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe Moo said:
pieman202 said:

Yes... but Elite Beat Agents makes Osu! look really shit. If this rumor is true... Nintendo has made a lot of happy customers^^

Uh no. Osu2 is a harder, and better game overall. If you're talking about the Original Osu, I agree. But Osu 2 makes EBA look like shit.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tropicana said:
Hehe Moo said:
pieman202 said:

Uh no. Osu2 is a harder, and better game overall. If you're talking about the Original Osu, I agree. But Osu 2 makes EBA look like shit.
He was talking about Osu!(computer game)

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah the computer one SOUNDS awesome in theory (thousands of songs to play!) but in reality, its not that fun. mouse just isn't the same. if someone managed to port it for ds, i would probably die from pleasure.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think they should have more songs and yes, BETTER SONGS thats why peole chose Ouendan.

Anyway, they should have new designs for the EBA.

No inspirations.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is true. From my understanding, lackluster sales made the developers skeptical of a sequal outside of Japan, so this would be excellent news if confirmed.

DrHectic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
loony747 said:
I wonder what will be the "sad song" here/ : (

BTW, did Ouendan 2 have a sad song? I only have O1 and EBA

If I remember correctly it did, and it was about a girl who really looked up to her older sister who was a figure skater. One day her older sister gets killed in a car crash so she trains really hard and wins some figure skating competition for her sister... something like that I can't read japanese

Either way a new EBA is good news!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
da_head said:
yeah the computer one SOUNDS awesome in theory (thousands of songs to play!) but in reality, its not that fun. mouse just isn't the same. if someone managed to port it for ds, i would probably die from pleasure.
OSU! plays great if you use the DS as a controller with DS2win.
as long as you use a stable network connection.(and not a school network with 100 students torrenting/watching youtube at the same time)

P

pasc

DrHectic said:
loony747 said:
I wonder what will be the "sad song" here/ : (

BTW, did Ouendan 2 have a sad song? I only have O1 and EBA

If I remember correctly it did, and it was about a girl who really looked up to her older sister who was a figure skater. One day her older sister gets killed in a car crash so she trains really hard and wins some figure skating competition for her sister... something like that I can't read japanese

Either way a new EBA is good news!
for me she looked like her friend ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: