Rumbling in Pokemon Pinball - Ruby & Sapphire

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by bjarke42, Mar 6, 2011.

1. bjarke42
    OP

bjarke42 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2008
    Ever since I bought the game Pokemon Pinball - Ruby & Sapphire, and saw the grayed out rumbling option, in the settings menu, I have wished to achieve the complete gaming experience, by somehow enabling it on appropriate hardware.
    In recent years i bought a NDS-lite and the ever so great EZ-flash 3in1, coupled with an M3-slot card.

This of course made me make the connection between the two, thinking i could somehow enable the rumbling, by patching the rom-file, so it accesses the 3in1 instead of sending the rumble command to the Gameboy Player.
    I made a bit of research and found some sources that could aid me in this, especially the 3in1 source:
    3in1 source

this prompts my question, would it be possible to successfully code a some GBA-homebrew that accesses these addresses, or is the GBA-address-scope different in GBA-mode from NDS-mode?

2. dropper

dropper Newbie

cough

3. Cloak519

Cloak519 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 7, 2010
    EDIT: Please delete post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice