Homebrew Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool 3in1+ Patch

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
THANK YOU!
biggrin.gif

Has that download already been patched, or do we need to do it?

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
if only this was released before my Pokemon pearl save was deleted. sigh.

I'm used to the Wifi version but this will do if I'm out of my house and do back up. thanks.

EDIT:
It works. It's just like the WiFi tool except this was done when you re-switch the DS. It's like playing a GBA game on the EZ Flash and when turned off, turn on, you save the file from the NOR back to the flashcard. But it has the same 256KB save structure on games using 1MB files. sigh. I tried it on my POkemon Platinum.

Though, the WiFi tool is much for convenient as I dont have to remove the microSD from the unit.

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to confirm that this works and works well with the 3in1+. The WiFi version works well for me, but the speed is comparable to downloading an N64 rom in my 56K modem days.

If this does work with the 3in1+, I'm ready to place an order.

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got myself a 3in1+. I put the .nds file that Gariscus posted on the root of my microSD. When I run it from my AceKard 2i, it immediately pops up with a message saying it can't find the 3in1 expansion and wants to shut down. Akaio 1.5 seems to see it just fine, and allows me to clear the NOR. Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s