rtf reader homebrew ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by aarob, Dec 2, 2009.

Dec 2, 2009

rtf reader homebrew ? by aarob at 4:28 AM (902 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. aarob
    OP

Newcomer aarob Newbie

United States
    is there a functional '.rtf' file reader homebrew if so please tell me it's name I use a dstt and dsorganize doesn't do it even though wiki said it had rtf support so please tell me [​IMG] Note: it must be rtf txt won't won't display pictures or just some thing format with pics that I can convert thanx !

2. picketf

Newcomer picketf Member

Fiji
    Your best bet is to transform the rtf into JPEG and then use Comic Book DS. If you happen to have Acrobat Professional you can do it by importing it to Word and saving/printing it as PDF then just use acrobat to save the pages as JPEGs

Comic book DS' conversion tool will create a single file out of a directory of JPEGs

Comic Book DS includes

ability to bookmark
    change orientation
    Zoom in/out

I read the Times Magazine every month on my DS

3. starfighter1

Member starfighter1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    question slightly off topic i know but your saying its possible to read full magazines on this? where do you download them from?

4. picketf

Newcomer picketf Member

Fiji
    Times Magazine is more or less regularly added to the piratebay and there are some torrent trackers that specialize in ebooks/magazines although virtually all of them are private communities. I also read a monthly newspaper on my DS.

Btw, the app Comic Book DS can connect to its own server where a number of mags can be read online (provided you have a router to connect to) free gamers mag and such can be found there altough it seems they haven't updated in a while and some comics are in french.