Homebrew rtf reader homebrew ?

aarob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a functional '.rtf' file reader homebrew if so please tell me it's name I use a dstt and dsorganize doesn't do it even though wiki said it had rtf support so please tell me
yaynds.gif
Note: it must be rtf txt won't won't display pictures or just some thing format with pics that I can convert thanx !

picketf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Your best bet is to transform the rtf into JPEG and then use Comic Book DS. If you happen to have Acrobat Professional you can do it by importing it to Word and saving/printing it as PDF then just use acrobat to save the pages as JPEGs

Comic book DS' conversion tool will create a single file out of a directory of JPEGs

Comic Book DS includes

ability to bookmark
change orientation
Zoom in/out

I read the Times Magazine every month on my DS

picketf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Times Magazine is more or less regularly added to the piratebay and there are some torrent trackers that specialize in ebooks/magazines although virtually all of them are private communities. I also read a monthly newspaper on my DS.

Btw, the app Comic Book DS can connect to its own server where a number of mags can be read online (provided you have a router to connect to) free gamers mag and such can be found there altough it seems they haven't updated in a while and some comics are in french.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)