Homebrew RPGHax was released!

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
CFW is required for patching the save file to allow for the stock 11.4 and 11.5 systems to run the file and boot into the homebrew launcher. He has been asking people to create these files with their consoles to allow for more gameID codes for others to be able to use.
Okay, but why? All people could run the HBL just with the standard codes give for every region console (EUR, USA and JPN) on Twitter or this thread, for example

Phoetux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah, so there is a secondary entrypoints. Ofc I read every hax on the smealum site.
Now, I read on the MrNbayo twitter that he and some user ask to CFW people to share their file.
For what purpose?

Sorry for this question, but I'm "newbie" in 3DS Hacking :D
He needed people with CFW installed in their consoles to upload games that allows you to run homebrew. Only people with cfw can do that.
For what its worth then, on the same setup as Phoetux, N3DS XL (11.5.0-38E), using code "d1rb2ybu" and I'm getting the crashing when I try to load the save. Still trying while typing this, as Phoetux said it took a few attempts, but I'm seeing the same thing so far.

Getting the whole return to homescreen and reboot thing.
I used that code as well, keep trying and be sure you made every step correctly.
Currently collecting data of crashes VS success on twitter.
Hoping to find something common that is causing the issue. I'll notify with further info if I find anything
I'm having an issue which is pretty annoying: when I try to exit a homebrew application, the 3ds gets stuck with a black screen (top screen) and a dark red screen (lower screen) and I have to turn off forcibly the 3ds to exit it. Writing this so you can add it to your collection.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
there might be a problem with the newer HBL 2.x

i am using 1.1.1 works fine homebrew loads and exits
updated to the newer HBL homebrew crash with red bottom screen when you exit
went back to older HBL (1.1.1) homebrew loads and exits

Phoetux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
there might be a problem with the newer HBL 2.x

i am using 1.1.1 works fine homebrew loads and exits
updated to the newer HBL homebrew crash with red bottom screen when you exit
went back to older HBL (1.1.1) homebrew loads and exits
I have HBL 2.x too and had the same issue as said before. I'll try to install the old version and see if it works with me too.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After countless times of my 3ds saying there was a error and force restarting. I downloaded the DLC and redownloaded the 6zkizigr code for my system. It loaded first time after that.

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Smea said that was easy to get the exploit, so that's useless to wait another time for complete-system hack like ARM9 and kARM 11 (for CIA and FBI etc.)
I mean, they probably know how to do that, but why we gonna wait so many times for a little solution time by time. :rofl:

When the patience is now fading away

Last edited by zSyntex,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, good job mrnbayoh! Also nice job uploading new payloads for o3ds smea! For all of those who keep having rpghax crash, I've heard downloading the dlc greatly increases the success rate for whatever reason. Might try it out when I get home even though I already have a CFW 3ds just for laughs.

Naosuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Still possible find the version 1.1.0 of HBL? i tried find but didn't had success, cause i'm getting crashes after instal the 2.x version after leave any app basically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...