Romney's VP Pick Revealed:

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my reasons for not agreeing with our current President all in part due to his policies and stance on the economic status of our nation. I might move back to Japan for a few years come 2013.

It's okay to dislike Romney but not okay to dislike Obama?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not racist, I just disagree non-white people should have the same rights. That doesn't make me hateful it's just, you know, my opinion man, it's just disgareement with people who think they should have the same rights.

And what happened to free speech? You know, the type of free speech that says I'm allowed to say anything I like and people aren't allowed to say I'm a bigot for saying it because that means I'm being oppressed?

But I digress...

Reactions: 3 people

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
all i can say is there is a reason for separation of church and state.... :(
Does that really exist?

Also the guy looks more like a piece of shit than Mitt. America is doomed if Mitt gets into office.

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have my reasons for not agreeing with our current President all in part due to his policies and stance on the economic status of our nation. I might move back to Japan for a few years come 2013.

It's okay to dislike Romney but not okay to dislike Obama?
Don't you guys have a make you own choice option on the ballet? I think I remember in history class that snoopy almost won one time. with how popular the internet is why not make a movement to vote for someone fictitious again to show you don't like either candidate?

Reactions: 1 person

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not racist, I just disagree non-white people should have the same rights. That doesn't make me hateful it's just, you know, my opinion man, it's just disgareement with people who think they should have the same rights.

And what happened to free speech? You know, the type of free speech that says I'm allowed to say anything I like and people aren't allowed to say I'm a bigot for saying it because that means I'm being oppressed?

But I digress...

Exactly. I have lifestyles I agree and disagree with, and as such, I should be able to say whatever the f*** I want on the the internet. But unfortunately, there are sods out there who call me racist, bigoted, etc for not agreeing with said lifestyles. Damned if you, damned if you don't.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This whole debate on gay rights shouldn't even be debate right now. The only reason it's a debate right now is because people are just using it as a distraction, again. Honestly I am not sure what distracting the voters from though. Last time it was distract people from the losing wars and the horrible economy. So what is it this time?

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you guys have a make you own choice option on the ballet? I think I remember in history class that snoopy almost won one time. with how popular the internet is why not make a movement to vote for someone fictitious again to show you don't like either candidate?

I vote Chuck Norris for President. That is all.

yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the hatred towards Mormons sure is palpable. That must make other presidential candidates all the more perfect then. I guess that makes everyone who doesn't agree with alternate lifestyles automatically homophobic then. Disagreeing doesn't equate to hated, but whatever.
I just wish Mormon leaders would stop baptizing Anne Frank and other dead Jews, also they should stop biting penises (in my opinion)
http://fox13now.com/2012/08/08/graphic-content-man-accused-in-genital-biting-attack/

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the hatred towards Mormons sure is palpable. That must make other presidential candidates all the more perfect then. I guess that makes everyone who doesn't agree with alternate lifestyles automatically homophobic then. Disagreeing doesn't equate to hated, but whatever.
I just wish Mormon leaders would stop baptizing Anne Frank and other dead Jews, also they should stop biting penises (in my opinion)
http://fox13now.com/...-biting-attack/

Who cares? It's not affecting how you personally? Besides, you can't trust everything you read. You think that just because one person did something so horrendous, ALL Mormons do it? How open-minded of you to think that. You should be congratulated.

yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Who cares? It's not affecting how you personally? Besides, you can't trust everything you read. You think that just because one person did something so horrendous, ALL Mormons do it? How open-minded of you to think that. You should be congratulated.
I'm only speaking about Mormon leadership, certainly not ALL Mormons. The Mormon leadership is absolutely disgusting the way they have politicized their own religion, proliferating the airwaves with their mormon.org ads obviously in order to make Romney a viable candidate. They have apologized in the past for baptizing dead Jews, yet continue the practice.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/story/2012-02-23/anne-frank-mormon-baptism/53226808/1

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh look political butthurt on a gaming forum what else is new here

Seriously people, all of this is beyond our control; half of us can't even vote yet, so we're basically teabagging each other between respawns as the cycle goes on and on and on...

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm only speaking about Mormon leadership, certainly not ALL Mormons. The Mormon leadership is absolutely disgusting the way they have politicized their own religion, proliferating the airwaves with their mormon.org ads obviously in order to make Romney a viable candidate. They have apologized in the past for baptizing dead Jews, yet continue the practice.
http://www.usatoday....tism/53226808/1

Um, the Mormon church is neutral in all its political views and does NOT tell people to vote one way or another. Sheesh, some people sure are hellbent on making others look like douchebags. You know nothing on how that religion is being lead, do you? Either get your facts straight or STFU.

Also the guy looks more like a piece of shit than Mitt. America is doomed if Mitt gets into office.

Right, and America will be heaven if Obama gets reelected. I'm defecting if he does. Either have him and his liberal cronies fix the economy or I'm outta here.

Reactions: 1 person

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

http://www.usatoday....tism/53226808/1

Um, the Mormon church is neutral in all its political views and does NOT tell people to vote one way or another. Sheesh, some people sure are hellbent on making others look like douchebags. You know nothing on how that religion is being lead, do you? Either get your facts straight or STFU.

So...you mean to tell me LDS is completely okay with going with the flow on the issue of gay marriage?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really...