• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Romney vs. Obama

who will/would you vote for?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 158 76.0%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 50 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well in that case I disliked all the candidates, I only voted for Obama because I believe he was the lesser of the evils.
We need some decent candidates next time, would it be too hard to get someone I actually like?

Reactions: the_randomizer

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead and get your gripes in. There's not much further use for this thread, and the last thing we want is another to pop up as soon as this one is closed simply because somebody needs to vent.

Grapes1.jpg

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a new flag and you're telling me that it could be out of date soon? If I wanted to deal with this bullshit I would have bought an iPhone...

lest see if Obama delivers he say a clear majority and 61% voters say statehood

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puerto Rico approves statehood

obama better fucking deliver

From what I understand, that's in Congress' hands; they'll have to vote to approve Puerto Rico's statehood.

So yeah, we'll have to see how this goes. Who knows; we might be the 51 states soon enough.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand, that's in Congress' hands; they'll have to vote to approve Puerto Rico's statehood.

So yeah, we'll have to see how this goes. Who knows; we might be the 51 states soon enough.

If Puerto Rico is the 51st state, does that make it Area 51?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read everyone said. I don't know how to say about Obama because only I know that he is trying fix the damage what ex-president Bush does for Iraq war. He just have one thing already lying to people. There is no massive dangerous weapon. It is just false alarm.

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is official; Obama has won the Presidency for the next four years. Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer