I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've just release Rominator v2008.11! Huzzah! To go along with the release, I've also release the official Rominator website, http://www.rominator.net/

Changes in v2008.11
[+] Rominator Website is online! Visit through the Help Menu. Complete usage documentation available at the website. http://www.rominator.net/
[+] Added a 'Score' column which can be enabled in the View Options*
[+] Going with the previous addition, a new button called 'Get Score' has been added, and will allow you to retrieve the Metacritic score for the selected games (They must have a Metacritic page or Get Score will be disabled)*
[+] Added Acekard 2/RPG (AKAIO) to the supported Flash Cards
[+] Cheats can be updated for the AKAIO firmware
[FIX] Flashing games to an Acekard 2/RPG will now give their save the '.nds.sav' extension properly
[+] Can now drag & drop games onto the Rominator icon in the Finder or the Dock (or double click them) and they will be added to the selected game list [Mac OS X]
[FIX] Fixed save importing with some games (such as Zelda)
[+] Added the ability to customize the toolbar, you can now rearrange the buttons as well as choose from a variety of buttons from the different program features!
[FIX] Filtering Size and Trim size now works properly
[+] Added in a Confirmation Code for the feedback submission. This is to prevent spam as well as make sure a person is sending the feedback and not a robot
[FIX] Fixed a bug with the DS Game Catalog that would close the connection to the Metacritic Database whenever the catalog was closed, and could not reconnect it until Rominator was relaunched
[FIX] Misc. small bug fixes.
* - Registered users only
Note that 2 weeks from now ALL previous versions of Rominator will not work, as the data has been moved on the server to a more organized location, and the old files will be deleted from the old location. Make sure you update or else you'll have a hard time getting it to work properly
wink.gif

Download Here:
Mac OS X: Download
Windows: Download

And of course, post any questions or comments at the official discussion topic here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=87675

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quick question before I download and use this AWSOME program I've been using OFFLINE LIST for quite some time now ... does this use the same DAT file ie: ADVANsCEne .dats ??

reason I'm asking will it have to rename all the roms again to whatever format this uses?

and secondly does this work or in future with other roms besides NDS ??

that even would be more awsome
smile.gif

704jaffer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks a lot for AKAIO and "nds.sav" support. I probably wasn't the only one that asked but it seems like you addressed the issue fairly quickly after I submitted a bug report.

Thanks again for all your hard work
tongue.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hooya said:
Still no Linux version? It doesn't want to run under WINE for me.

Nope, no Linux version, and there won't be. Functions that I wrote are not compatible with Linux, and it would require way too much recoding to make a somewhat compatible Linux version. Won't work in Wine either because even in Wine it can't run the necessary functions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.