GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think you need to quit trying to compare and see which one is better I am using both apps..They are both good so could you please stop with which one is better!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
lecture.gif
Both TrolleyDave and hankchill have made wonderful application software that we all on GBATemp like. So why would you make a thread that try to see which is better....SO could you please tell a moderator to kill this topic I feel that it is inappropriate for our Forums...Sorry Jools I truly believe this topic will start some DRAMA plus ARGUMENTS!!!! THE TOPIC IS LIKE BETTER SAYING R4 Commander VS. NDS ROMINATOR!! NO NO
lecture.gif

-TrolleyDave-(R4 Commander) I love your R4 Commander and I will not stop using it plus I am still doing you know what don't tell the secrete..

-HankChill-(NDS ROMINATOR) I love your Romunator for the NDS AKA for my R4 and I will not stop using it...Its a very good CPU/NDS Application..

Kyuzumaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try them dude! Rominator is what I use (slight bias because I helped hankchill
smile.gif
) but reading the R4 command feature list it looks pretty good too.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think you need to quit trying to compare and see which one is better I am using both apps..They are both good so could you please stop with which one is better!!!
mad.gif
Â
mad.gif
Â
mad.gif
Â
mad.gif
Â
lecture.gif
 Both TrolleyDave and hankchill have made wonderful application software that we all on GBATemp like. So why would you make a thread that try to see which is better....SO could you please tell a moderator to kill this topic I feel that it is inappropriate for our Forums...Sorry Jools I truly believe this topic will start some DRAMA plus ARGUMENTS!!!! THE TOPIC IS LIKE BETTER SAYING R4 Commander VS. NDS ROMINATOR!! NO NO
lecture.gif

-TrolleyDave-(R4 Commander) I love your R4 Commander and I will not stop using it plus I am still doing you know what don't tell the secrete..

-HankChill-(NDS ROMINATOR) I love your Romunator for the NDS AKA for my R4 and I will not stop using it...Its a very good CPU/NDS Application..
Dude - chill. They guy was merely asking for a recommendation.

But back on topic, I use neither. I'm using linux and Rominator seems pretty buggy on linux so I stopped using it, and I don't think R4 commander was released for linux. The R4 commander looked pretty promising tho last time I looked at it (which was a while ago).

Bryce

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, GBA-Temper's post was probably one of the most annoying things I've ever read in my life, and I've been to a lot of myspaces.

Anyways, I've been wondering the same question. I think I'm just going to try out both to see which ones I like more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay