tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Rominator Giveaway Contest!

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that I am holding the first Rominator Giveaway contest! As many of you know, Rominator was born here at GBAtemp and it has come a long way, so I would like to show my appreciation by having a giveaway and sharing some cool swag with the users of Rominator, the Ultimate Nintendo DS Game Management Tool.

The prizes are as follows:
1st prize: iTouchDS Flash Card + 2GB MicroSD + Rominator Swag (T-Shirt & Hat)
2nd prize: iTouchDS Flash Card + 1GB MicroSD
3rd prize: Rominator Swag (T-Shirt & Hat)
4th prize: 10 unregistered winners to receive a license

To enter the contest, simply launch Rominator, and under the Help menu you will find 'Rominator Giveaway!'. All you need to do is submit a name and email address and you will be entered in the draw for when the contest ends. See the contest rules for details, which can be found within Rominator.

Rominator can be downloaded from the GBAtemp Download Center or from http://www.rominator.net/

Good luck everyone!
--Henry
Contributed by hankchill

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Nvm, just had to restart it.
nyanya.gif

Also, thanks again for the constant hard work on Rominator, it's a fine app. AND you're giving back to the community... good stuff!
happy.gif

123noob321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm, I'm always up for a contest. although I never seem to win? I betcha Martin'll win - he wins everything around here.
closedeyes.gif
lol I'm just messin, goodluck M!
grog.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hank Chill, you rule!!!

I think its great that an independent young designer with a family to feed is running this giveaway all by himself. We don't deserve you!

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
Oh, also how many times can you enter?
Is it limited?

Read the rules.
tongue.gif
Once you send it, you also send your IP address, e-mail, and name. So I'm guessing it's once.

How does the IP address thing work though? Me and my brother share the same wireless router. So would my brother be able to participate?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
Sstew said:
Oh, also how many times can you enter?
Is it limited?

Read the rules.
tongue.gif
Once you send it, you also send your IP address, e-mail, and name. So I'm guessing it's once.

How does the IP address thing work though? Me and my brother share the same wireless router. So would my brother be able to participate?

Unfortunately your brother would share the same IP since it returns the router's address, and not the NAT address (again, this is for security, I would never do any harm to anyone!), the contest entries are handled automatically and I have it set to "blacklist" multiple IP's from trying to enter... I should update the rules to say 'one entry per household' and not just per person, because I don't want the chance of two people winning from one house -- Gotta be fair
smile.gif

I'm glad you guys (and gals) like the idea of the giveaway. I actually wasn't expecting for the swag to arrive here for another couple weeks, but lo and behold everything arrived on my doorstep today. I've had this planned before v2008.17 because I wanted to find a way to give back to my community
smile.gif

And Warcueid, don't feel down, the draw is completely random so everyone has a chance
biggrin.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I am not going to register, I already have a flashcart and it would be a shame if I won a prize I don't deserve since I don't use Rominator that much.
Awesome rom manager by the way Hankchill!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf