OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
just wanted to share this with everyone for people who want to learn rom hacking
smile.gif

romhacking.net
note: you should find a beginners tutorial on hacking and translating games on the nav bar
smile.gif

...k hope that helps people
smile.gif

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ItsMetaKnight said:
isn't this called SPAM?

no its not, just thought I should share this with people so anyone who wants to learn rom hacking can know where to start, I dont own the site or anything like that=NO SPAM
tongue.gif

EDIT: you know what? Close this fucking thread. Apparently no one wants a place to learn rom hacking, I just wanted to share this, apparently no one's interested

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
psycoblaster said:
no one is interested because they already know.
Why would you post the website if you didn't take your time making a translation yourself?

PHAIL!

I learning on how to make a translation myself! Im learning from that site, so I thought I should help others

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
pokemongalaxy said:
psycoblaster said:
Why would you post the website if you didn't take your time making a translation yourself?

PHAIL!

I learning on how to make a translation myself! Im learning from that site, so I thought I should help others
Have you learned anything so far?

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Noitora said:
pokemongalaxy said:
psycoblaster said:

PHAIL!

Have you learned anything so far?
still on the part where I have to learn hexadecimal and binary, pretty hard...if anyone has any better links than the ones they provided, plz tell me
happy.gif
I have not learned much but Im trying...

BlueFlame90

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You think hexadecimal and binary is hard?
That's basic computer knowledge.
If you know a bit of math, it's pretty easy to understand.

Tell me where exactly have you problems with it? Maybe i can tell you a easy way to understand it.

BlueFlame90

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Everybody must start somewhere, i know already alot about rom hacking.
But i never really get the graphics to view in crystaletile or tile layer pro (i'm new to graphic)

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what the fuck people?

Stop flamming pokemongalazy. You people who flam other people are what is wrong with GBAtemp. Thanks for posting this topic, I'm instrested in learning rom hacking and such then I'll sure head to this site.

D

Deleted User

Just to remind people that romhacking.net is not allowing the post of any translation on the DS. Because of legal issues as it's not abandonwares.

D

Deleted-134647

deufeufeu said:
Just to remind people that romhacking.net is not allowing the post of any translation on the DS. Because of legal issues as it's not abandonwares.
While RHDN doesn't allow the actual DS patches to be hosted there, they do allow news posts and forum threads about them (as long as they are not Day Zero projects). Of course, this is hardly a problem. They allow linking in the news posts, so people can easily find their way to off-site downloads, which are fairly common anyway. When we first announced our Tales of Innocence project, we did so on RHDN, which was no problem at all. Since most romhackers tend to maintain their own personal websites and with countless upload sites, getting to DS patches from RHDN is hardly a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1