Romhack CIA Issues

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Omegablu, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Omegablu
    OP

Omegablu We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    Hello! I have been trying to get the Pokemon Star Sapphire romhack working as a compiled CIA on my o3ds. I have aureinand and a9lh emunand 10.7. I have attempted installing the CIA I built myself with both FBI and BBM, both resulting in successfull installs. But when I boot the game, the Nintendo 3ds screen shows up, then a black screen with the system locked up. I dumped the game myself from my own cartridge, and the only modifications made to it were the titleid and serial outside of the romhack itself. I followed Asia81's guide. Any help is appreciated.

2. Dennis G

Dennis G GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Netherlands
    i Have exacly the same with a Mod that i made for my girlfriend, when ever i use the romfs in hans it works but as soon i make the 3ds and that to cia it does exacly that.
    We need saviors

3. Omegablu
    OP

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    Out of curiosity, what cfw are you using to run that CIA?

4. Dennis G

Dennis G GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Netherlands
    AuReinand 3.14, sysnand 9.2 RedNand 10.7, also diden't work on Emunand,from 10.2 up to 10.7.
    al9h hax'd

5. Omegablu
    OP

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    Interesting, your setup is almost identical to mine. Maybe something with Aureinand? I have gotten romhacks working on Rxtools before.