ROM Hack [ROM Hacking] klo-gba.js, your dream painter - Level Editor for Klonoa Empire of Dreams

akaishi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@HylianBran Thank you for reply!
And the answer about why I picked Empire of Dreams instead of Dream Champ Tournament is on your reply: complexity.
Since it was my first reverse engineering project and I was developing everything alone, it was better to choice the simpler game, with a simpler game play, with less kind of objects and everything else.

Also, Empire of Dreams is more popular than Dream Champs Tournament, and I played just the first one.

I really think that isn't hard to add on klo-gba.js project the abstraction to read data from DCT ROM and write on it. I would be very happy if you want to do that and I could help yu.

Last edited by akaishi,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

@HylianBran Thank you for reply!
And the answer about why I picked Empire of Dreams instead of Dream Champ Tournament is on your reply: complexity.
Since it was my first reverse engineering project and I was developing everything alone, it was better to choice the simpler game, with a simpler game play, with less kind of objects and everything else.

Also, Empire of Dreams is more popular than Dream Champs Tournament, and I played just the first one.

I really think that isn't hard to add on klo-gba.js project the abstraction to read data from DCT ROM and write on it. I would be very happy if you want to do that and I could help yu.
Maybe sometime soon. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.