ROM Hack [ROM HACK] Super mario 3d Land 1.5

mustafag32g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thank you very much. By the way it is quite awesome to see someone from the nordic countries :D. I am from Denmark, we are neighbours :P

I know my profile sayas Argentina lol

Reactions: Shadowfied

mustafag32g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Here is a pic of the second level. I think this level will be very fun and challenging

2rh2qkm.png

http://tinypic.com/r/2rh2qkm/9

jtvjan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do you have NintendoWare? Isn't that only for official developers? And if you have NintendoWare, doesn't it have a 3DS emulator included for testing? Did NintendoWare CreativeStudio get leaked? And why did you suddenly start using 4D?

Edit: Questionable Marks

Last edited by jtvjan,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you have NintendoWare? Isn't that only for official developers? And if you have NintendoWare, doesn't it have a 3DS emulator included for testing? Did NintendoWare CreativeStudio get leaked? And why did you suddenly start using 4D?

Edit: Questionable Marks
Signing up to be a Nintendo dev is extremely easy and you get accepted immediately. There is no 3DS emulator included. And CreativeStudio was leaked years ago anyways.

Reactions: hacksn5s4

jtvjan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Signing up to be a Nintendo dev is extremely easy and you get accepted immediately. There is no 3DS emulator included. And CreativeStudio was leaked years ago anyways.

So only the Wii NintendoWare included an emulator. But doesn't cost signing up a lot of money?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So only the Wii NintendoWare included an emulator. But doesn't cost signing up a lot of money?
Nope. It's completely free and can be done in minutes. Also, no version of NintendoWare includes an emulator for any system. They contain things like screen capture utilities, but no emulators.

jtvjan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope. It's completely free and can be done in minutes. Also, no version of NintendoWare includes an emulator for any system. They contain things like screen capture utilities, but no emulators.

Ok. I assumed it had an emulator because this NeoGaf thread said it had one. And i'm pretty sure it used to be paid, I remember reading it on the old Nintendo developer website. Anyway, it's nice that the developer kit is free now, as it'll attract a lot more indie devs to the platform.

mustafag32g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Nope I did not sign up for nintendo development kid etc. Google is your friend you can find ANYTHING there, literally :-). I have always used 4D. I use 4D to place objects in the game. I use creativestudio, Maya and Sketchup to modify/create models and import them to 3d land.

Reactions: jtvjan

Stalls

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope I did not sign up for nintendo development kid etc. Google is your friend you can find ANYTHING there, literally :-). I have always used 4D. I use 4D to place objects in the game. I use creativestudio, Maya and Sketchup to modify/create models and import them to 3d land.
I wish I hadnt bricked both my 3DSes. This is so cool

mustafag32g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You know first I imported a level that consists of 3 big towers. It contained 16000 polygons. I tried running and the 3ds crashed. Then I modified the model. Instead of it containing 3 towers I made it one tower only thus the model only contains 5500 polygons. I then duplicated 3 times in fourth dimension and the 3ds did not crash. Interesting. It won't load a big model, but if you split it, it will ...

exelix11

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You know first I imported a level that consists of 3 big towers. It contained 16000 polygons. I tried running and the 3ds crashed. Then I modified the model. Instead of it containing 3 towers I made it one tower only thus the model only contains 5500 polygons. I then duplicated 3 times in fourth dimension and the 3ds did not crash. Interesting. It won't load a big model, but if you split it, it will ...
It must be about the model size, models and textures are stored inside the vram (6MB), the model with 3 towers was (obviously) bigger than only one tower, if there were too many polygons it would have had some lag the model with one tower too.

Reactions: mustafag32g

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol