Rogue Squadron Compilation For Wii?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hadrian, Oct 8, 2008.

Oct 8, 2008
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2008/10/0...in-attack-posi/

"According to the latest issue of EGM, which just arrived in our mail box, Wii owners could be seeing Rogue Squadron make a return to a Nintendo console, as Q from the Rumor Mill is reporting that Lucasarts has licensed out the Rogue Squadron series of games. Sadly, we're not talking about a brand new game, but rather a compilation of the N64 and GameCube titles, all on one Wii disc. With the whole Play on Wii thing, it seems like this has a good chance of becoming true."

I personally don't see this happening, I'm sure they will just release the two GC games as "Play on Wii" titles and the N64 game on Virtual Console, but if they could "enhance" all three then that would be just dandy, though the GC games were hardly ugly.

Incase you don't know this was a series of games set in the Star Wars universe and were developed by Factor 5 and they were pretty good, even for someone like me who isn't really into the SW franchise.

2. laminaatplaat

Member laminaatplaat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I played the PC, N64 and the first Gamecube version a lot I think those games are awesome, and kinda hard. Kicking some atat walker ass with the tow cable [​IMG]

Factor 5 should do the first 3 episodes now on 360 and PS3 [​IMG]

3. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Factor 5 should do a new Turrican.

4. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    no not wii >_<
    i want it on my DS!

5. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    I just bought Rebel Strike after looking forever for it. Damn it. I'm all up for an improvement of the N64 one, it's too clunky/tough to control nowadays.