• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your revelation though that you not only blur your unwanted opinion here, but also on an atheism facebook page, was just cringe.
I have no idea what this means. Fwiw I see stuff shared from all over the place, but I'm not on any atheism pages. People who make atheism their identity are as boring as people who make religion their identity.

Reactions: Foxi4
Trophies
XP
"Fake interpretations"
I know from English lessons interpreting Shakespeare (pulp theatre written to entertain drunk people) as containing multiple profound statements in every sentence that there's always endless ways to interpret any given text, choosing the one that suits you doesn't make it the correct one, unless you've got a personal line to god you haven't mentioned? And we don't need to go into the fact that the bible contradicts itself over and over again on endless subjects because it was written, and rewritten, and translated, and retranslated, over and over by countless fallible humans.
Probably a mistake to comment on religion buttt here we goooo, anyways the bible shouldn't even be taken as factual evidence of anything at this point. It was mainly written as a moral compass / guide for people to live their lives as.. yknow - decent people. But that doesn't mean people should look at the book and act like it's a scripture of infallible knowledge; as the majority of the bible is basically a metaphor - and once again not a book of absolute facts. Lol

Reactions: hippy dave

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feminists are normal people doing normal things and fighting for normal rights. If you view only the extreme versions as feminists, that's on you.
Mmmm nah, all feminism is evil, plain and simple.

So how many guys here are going to get a vasectomy?

Seems like the most reasonable thing to do in the the current circumstances.
You wanna first? I'll do it after I had a few kids if necessary. But
Oh well at least you're not a gun-fucker like half these posters
Guns have holes like women, and I fuck 'em lol

so much for being the land of the free, fucken americans with thier fucked up laws and guns lol
Fuck around and find out biatch! Guns are used for protection against psychos and criminals who want to do harm, plain and simple. The places with the most gun control have the most gun violence because surprisingly, criminals don't follow the law. Who would've thought?

Trophies
XP
Mmmm nah, all feminism is evil, plain and simple.
Actual feminism is about equal rights for literally everyone - not just women. You're thinking about Rad-Fems which literally want to make women the superior demographic, which I think we can all agree is a bit insane. It's no different than religious extremists, you mainly hear about those types because they're the ones crazy enough to do shit that lands them in the headlines. So saying that is basically saying that if a Christian killed someone, then all Christians are murderers; which is obviously false.

(Ik it was prolly a joke, but saying this anyways lol)

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck around and find out biatch! Guns are used for protection against psychos and criminals who want to do harm, plain and simple. The places with the most gun control have the most gun violence because surprisingly, criminals don't follow the law. Who would've thought?

I'm British and we don't have schools getting shot up so often we need the kids to do drills on it. We had one instance of that happening and had strict gun control introduced.

We also have readily available abortions because we aren't completely overrun by right wing extremism.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm British and we don't have schools getting shot up so often we need the kids to do drills on it. We had one instance of that happening and had strict gun control introduced.

We also have readily available abortions because we aren't completely overrun by right wing extremism.
Yep exactly what I said a few pages back. 1 school shooting 35 years ago and that was done by a guy in his 40s.

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I agree with every single thing you said here.

Wheres the feminsts fighting for this though? Instead we get crazy people telling women to just embrace being a slut and use abortion as birth control.
I don't know what you're talking about, I've met radical feminists and they agree with me, abortion is a necessity but also a last resort and not something to celebrate.
All of my ideas about abortion are built from what women have told me, it's mostly men on the left and right pushing for radical views with no solutions on sight, which I prefer to ignore.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
. The places with the most gun control have the most gun violence because surprisingly, criminals don't follow the law. Who would've thought?
Actually the places with the least gun control has the highest rate of death by guns. Who would have thought

Screenshot_20220626-191734_Samsung Internet.jpg

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

I hope you do know that abortion in the UK or Europe is far more restrictive than in the US before spitting such nonsense.
Keep fighting your imaginary "extreme right wing" dragons while real extremists have already taken over your house and you've applauded them all the way.
Also please explain to me why Switzerland has more guns per capita than the US but not as much gun violence.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I know for who all those enlargement ads are target to.
Something tells me it's you who takes those and somehow your penis gets smaller because of it.

Isn't that the same place where stabbings are out of control? Why haven't you banned knifes yet? We're not talking about your shit country anyways, we're talking about how that even when a place in America has strict gun laws gun violence is still out of control. And it's a good thing your country has readily available abortions. Need the easiest access to sacrifice babies to the devil, you know.

Actually the places with the least gun control has the highest rate of death by guns. Who would have thought

View attachment 315450
That's a vague and non-specific pic that's made to look like to prove your point. How about a video to more accurately show guns deaths in other countries?

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actual feminism is about equal rights for literally everyone - not just women. You're thinking about Rad-Fems which literally want to make women the superior demographic, which I think we can all agree is a bit insane. It's no different than religious extremists, you mainly hear about those types because they're the ones crazy enough to do shit that lands them in the headlines. So saying that is basically saying that if a Christian killed someone, then all Christians are murderers; which is obviously false.

(Ik it was prolly a joke, but saying this anyways lol)
You can advocate for equal rights for everyone without being a feminist. From my perspective, feminism isn't about making women equal to men in terms of rights, but to make women superior to men by constantly putting them down and making men feel worthless, like what they say men do to them. I won't deny some women who identify as feminists genuinely want equal rights as men (which, nowadays, it pretty much is) without all the vitriol, but down at the core of it, it is evil and the core beliefs are to just put men down.

I'm not against equal rights for everyone, but feminism is a big no from me.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a video showing how tolerant the left is when it comes to not getting their way! I'm gonna hide this in spoilers and put a warning that there is some choice language these lefties use, namely the "you-know-what" word you're not supposed to call black people.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a video showing how tolerant the left is when it comes to not getting their way! I'm gonna hide this in spoilers and put a warning that there is some choice language these lefties use, namely the "you-know-what" word you're not supposed to call black people.

And here's a video where a Republican senator is advocating hunting other Republicans that aren't "really" Republican. Sounds like you can find scum on both sides of the political spectrum. Too bad it's currently the Republican party dehumanizing people in the name of control, backed by outdated draconian mentalities.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
A new CBS poll drop and it seems The majority of people don't give a crap about abortion and it is in 6th place. there are more important issues like inflation and the economy

1. Inflation - 82%
2. Economy - 80%
3. Crime - 58%
4. Gun policy - 57%
5. Immigration - 45%
6. Abortion - 42%
7. Russia/Ukraine - 38%
8. Climate Change - 38%
9. Covid - 37%
10. Investigating Jan 6, 2021 - 33%

• Haha
Reactions: SyphenFreht