Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
[youtube]V07gjWnGURg[/youtube]​

Rodea The Sky Soldier (a rough translation of the Japanese name) returns to the idea of flight explored in NiGHTS. Only Rodea himself refuses to follow anything as stifling as a 2D track, bursting into 3D realms with a quirky control scheme.
...[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Yuji Naka, creator of Sonic the Hedgehog, is working on a new game. Coming soon for the Wii and the 3DS.
So, Sonic meets NiGHTS in an open 3D evnvironment? This is gonna be awesome. I'm just desperately hoping for a localization. Trailer looks awesome.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's an on-rail game of some sort?
it looks really-really good, but just looks, can't imagine what the gameplay will look like

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
RNorthex said:
it's an on-rail game of some sort?
it looks really-really good, but just looks, can't imagine what the gameplay will look like
No. Not on rails. All the flying seen in the trailer is completely player controled. This isn't another Star Fox.

F. Lobot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
Yuji Naka, creator of Sonic the Hedgehog, is working on a new game. Coming soon for the Wii and the 3DS.
So, Sonic meets NiGHTS in an open 3D evnvironment? This is gonna be awesome. I'm just desperately hoping for a localization. Trailer looks awesome.
He's also the creator and lead programmer of Nights, so I somehow doubt this will bear any similarity to Sonic.

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
F. Lobot said:
Midna said:
He's also the creator and lead programmer of Nights, so I somehow doubt this will bear any similarity to Sonic.
Except for the part in teh trailer where Rodea is flying at high speed collecting gold somethings. Anyway, my point was the game looks really fast. And I was aware he created NiGHTS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.