Hacking Rockband 2 DLC for PAL Users

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fr3gMe
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,798
  • Replies Replies 6

Fr3gMe

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
40
Country
Gambia, The
Hello there,

I have read many Threads about this Topic so far, but can't find a real solution for this problem. So i ask here in a new Thread: Is the a possibility to download Rockband 2 DLC for Pal users? (The European Version was announced for today, but now delayed for some additional weeks
frown.gif
)
I'm searching for weeks now to be able to play "And justice for all"
frown.gif


greetz fr3gme
 
At the moment the only way to do it is to use AnyRegionChanger to change your shop region to US. That will let you download and use DLC for RB2, but will wipe any VC/Wiiware games you have already bought and you'll lose any existing wii points.

(Also screws up your mario kart savegames, as I found out last week.)
 
As long as you remove your existing wii shop account before changing the region, it will make a new account afterwards and you can still use the shop.
 
I tried that, i doesn't work...
after I-don't-know-which shop update, your shop region remains locked,
EVEN if you try and change it with AnyRegionChanger...
it will give you an error trying to access the shop channel... we'll just have to wait 'till the game gets released in Europe,
that was supposed to be TODAY?! ...but it seems it was pushed back to May 15th... damn!!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted