ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
w!! said:
wtf do you need to pay $10 to export the songs from RB2 when you already paid for the game and songs in the first place???
Because any on disc songs have to be relicensed in order to be used in future RB games, so paying $10 covers the license fee.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Correct. And before anyone complains about price, think of the relicensing fees, then multiply that by... 70? I'm not sure exactly how many import. And prices are different between labels or whoever. It's probably very expensive.

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
everything from rb2 exports except for give it away, spoonman, battery, let there be rock and any way you want it

BUMMER

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
titiln said:
everything from rb2 exports except for give it away, spoonman, battery, let there be rock and any way you want it

BUMMER

Correction: Neither do the HMX band songs. Those are coming as a free DLC pack at a later date, though. Harmonies for Visions, amirite?

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
from hmxhenry:
QUOTE said:
Rock Band 2 and GD:RB were definitely the immediate priorities at launch. We’re thrilled that RB3 is able to support export on the Wii and we’ll continue to work with Nintendo to try to get Wii folks access to as much music as possible.
that's great to hear!

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkreaperofdreams said:
rock band 3 sucks,it's just like 1 and 2
i'd rather buy a real guitar and learn to be pro

rock band 3 is focusing on "How to play guitar"

It's more a learning program than a game

I prefer guitar hero warriors of rock which is pretty fun with all the challenges added and the quest mode.. way more like a video game than rock band 3

rock band 3 is too serious

Revolution [9]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, it's official: I absolutely hate this game. I played it at my friend's house, and I've said before that the set list sucks, but I feel like the navigation menu is too... complicated in comparison to RB2.
Also, regarding the thing about "teaching to play real guitar"... I play both GH/RB and electric guitar, and I can tell you that the fun of GH/RB was that it was merely fabulous. Now Expert mode will be swept with the hype over "Pro".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: CD-Rs should work fine on all 3DO systems