Hacking Rock Band 3 SDHC Support

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well everywhere I read, there's SDHC support for the Wii ver. of Rock Band 3. But when I try it, it says the SD Card can't be read. Also, when I download a song from the Rock Band Store, it says it's moving to my SD Card (Temporarily using a 2gb SD Card) but it just stores it to the Wii's NAND, which sucks.

I'm running the game using Hermes IOS 222, and I'm using cfg usb loader, 4.2U.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So in other words, there's no way to do it without notes lagging or something? Disappointing. Since I decided to get RB3 it's been nothing but troubles. Our mic works fine in every game BUT RB3. What the fuck.

Whatever, waste of a download I Guess.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonknuck23 said:
So in other words, there's no way to do it without notes lagging or something? Disappointing. Since I decided to get RB3 it's been nothing but troubles. Our mic works fine in every game BUT RB3. What the fuck.

Whatever, waste of a download I Guess.
you could, you know, buy it...that might make all of your entitlement-based depression go down a little easier.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I could also just burn a copy and play it via DVD Drive, but my DVD drive is broken. Thanks for the advice, though. Next time I have trouble with a game I downloaded, I'll just go buy it. *rolls eyes*

I need to start putting in my original post "P.S: Telling me to buy it isn't going to help. get the fuck out."

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonknuck23 said:
I could also just burn a copy and play it via DVD Drive, but my DVD drive is broken. Thanks for the advice, though. Next time I have trouble with a game I downloaded, I'll just go buy it. *rolls eyes*

I need to start putting in my original post "P.S: Telling me to buy it isn't going to help. get the fuck out."
no need, i didnt realize you were a thief and a prick, so i wont bother responding to your posts moving forward.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1