xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no. we cant even use rawksd with a usb loader what makes you think we can do something like that??

hellohey

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Slimmmmmm said:
Yes you can, go to Nicksasa's site and get his neogamma mod he made quite a while back, yet no one really knows about. You can either get one that uses the SD card or the USB for saves & DLC.

http://nicksasa.ueuo.com/forum/index.php

It's in a forum topic there, enjoy.

nice thanks but im getting an error using triiforce
Error: Could not get dir entry count (result -1) i think it was
^Fixed

EDIT2: NVM found a tutorial >.< i shouldve tried it first xD

mischievo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
Yes you can, go to Nicksasa's site and get his neogamma mod he made quite a while back, yet no one really knows about. You can either get one that uses the SD card or the USB for saves & DLC.

Have you actually bothered to try using it for DLC before recommending it? It doesn't work, normally one or more of the following will happen:
- stuck at the loading screen
- extremely long loading times (5mins+)
- wiimotes disconnect and must be resynced... then resynced again after returning to the wii menu
- doesn't recognize widescreen/audio mode settings properly
- can't read savegame data
- stops working after playing 1 or 2 songs
I realize it's unsupported which is why I don't blame Nicksasa for these problems. But don't recommend something without trying it first.

hellohey

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mischievo said:
Slimmmmmm said:

Have you actually bothered to try using it for DLC before recommending it? It doesn't work, normally one or more of the following will happen:
- stuck at the loading screen
- extremely long loading times (5mins+)
- wiimotes disconnect and must be resynced... then resynced again after returning to the wii menu
- doesn't recognize widescreen/audio mode settings properly
- can't read savegame data
- stops working after playing 1 or 2 songs
I realize it's unsupported which is why I don't blame Nicksasa for these problems. But don't recommend something without trying it first.
i havent gotten any of this..
i have no idea how to use the neogamma R6 with triiforce at all...

ive tried neogamma by itself through hbc and it cant load anything not even my USB loader.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
hellohey said:
i havent gotten any of this..
i have no idea how to use the neogamma R6 with triiforce at all...

ive tried neogamma by itself through hbc and it cant load anything not even my USB loader.

Stop asking in every thread and read the reply to the pm you sent me. It has instructions to run either, but you can't run one through the other.

They are two seperate apps.

hotsammysliz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:

that site is dead could someone pm the neogamma mod to me please or a link if possible

thanks

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also, just looked into this, and according to another site, there's an issue where if you put "more than a gigs worth of APP files in the DLC title folder" you get a message "saying that the system is full and locks up RB after the main title screen."

The person posting that seems to think that there's a way around that though.

Gelton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, i thought there was, but it seems cios249 NAND emulation cannot support more than 2 gigs of DLC before it just dies. I think the real trick behind it is an unreleased tool that only a few people know about, perhaps SD emulation.

BUT i have used rawkSD with NAND emulation, using the WBFS or a disc load ( both from nickasa's neogamma nand emu). There is still the storage limit before the nand emulation dies though. If you clean your emulated nand out you can get close to 2 gigs of DLC this way, but the process is a b*tch and really not worth it.

I do it by using the flaws in the USB loaders, where it basically forces the DLC onto the nand because it doesn't know how to properly work with SD content (you can convert for loaders using dlctools). There's really not a huge point in doing this though, seeing as how its way easier just to use your SD card. A huge waste of time on my part

http://www.wiihacks.com/software-backup-lo...-emulation.html Heres the loader if you still needed it

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Gelton said:
Eh, i thought there was, but it seems 249 NAND emulation cannot support more than 2 gigs of DLC before it just dies. I think the real trick behind it is an unreleased tool that only a few people know about, perhaps SD emulation on the USB.
I would say let's wait for SNEEK...maybe this will help here...

Gelton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sneek is sweet for what it does, but no USB support. a 32g SDHC might be cool, but theres something better for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +1
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D