Rock Band 1&2 Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by MattBeardsmore, Feb 11, 2012.

Feb 11, 2012

Rock Band 1&2 Problem by MattBeardsmore at 7:22 PM (436 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. MattBeardsmore
    OP

Newcomer MattBeardsmore Newbie

Ok, I'm having a few problems with the 1st and 2nd Rock Band games. The 1st game won't sync with my guitar controller (it's a guitar hero controller, works fine with Rock Band 3, LEGO Rock Band) The 2nd game however wont' boot (using CFG Loader v70) It will load to a weird green screen that will flicker from green vertical lines, green & white static (similar to old TV's that has no reception), to a greenish health screen. and the screen has a thick black box around the edge like its been zoomed out abit. It's a PAL console and PAL iso (may have patched it to PAL from NTSC, I'm unsure)

Any ideas?

Cheers.

2. Sonic0509

Member Sonic0509 Sometimes I'm Maryushi3

Poland
    Guitar is not working because Rock Band 1 was not made to work with GH guitars. That feature was added in RB AC/DC and later (no GH drums in AC/DC however).

The flickering screen may be caused by wrong IOS. Try Hermes' 37+38 in any slot you want. It's working for me (even with SD DLC in RB2 and 3).

@Wever:
    Did I just :ninja: d you?

3. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Rock band 1 won't recognize guitar hero instruments, only rock band instruments. Sorry.

Rock band 2 should work (well...not the neck keys, but that's about it). You can force NTSC on PAL games, but it's unsure if that'll work. Can your television display PAL signals?

4. MattBeardsmore
    OP

Newcomer MattBeardsmore Newbie

I see, thanks, both you guys for the help. It's much appreciated.