• Start date
  • Views 2,854
  • Replies 28

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That sucks, getting robbed is never good. Tell the police, usually they patrol the area a little more (that's what they did when my neighbors got robbed).

D

Deleted User

OP
If anyone's interested or knows something (
wink.gif
), it happened at Pitt Lake, British Columbia, Canada.

Some police actually drove by as we were leaving. Someone else must've called them. Shame they didn't come earlier though.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn. I always hide my stuff under my seat in the van. From GTA, Ontario, Canada. Luckily for me, I always bring the stuff. I would never leave it... Or better yet, leave it at home. Who's covering the car windows? Do you guys have car insurance?

D

Deleted User

OP
We do, although my parents still have to pay about $300 to fix the window. The insurance policy doesn't cover stolen items though.

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GSCameron said:
Fuck the robbers. >:( I know many people who have been stolen from and that is why I always have my valuable items at secure locations or in my pocket. :/ This is officially the worst month EVER!
Why do I feel like this is some kind of irony? (hint your on Gbatemp.
tongue.gif
)

naughtynazgul said:
If anyone's interested or knows something (
wink.gif
), it happened at Pitt Lake, British Columbia, Canada.

Some police actually drove by as we were leaving. Someone else must've called them. Shame they didn't come earlier though.
Sorry, I was at Buntzen Lake today. Can't help you.

QUOTE(anaxs @ Jul 13 2009, 04:37 AM)
oh that sucks
if i were u i would commit suicide
thats allottttt of fricken good stuff and that guy got it all in one night......wat a lucky guy
You would take your own life for pieces of technology and materials that can be bought with money, were life cannot be bought with money. Weird...

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
never trust anything in your car, too many privliged people who don't know how to make money themselves resort to theft to support their habit or something else, especially in this economy. After you replace all the things that were taken you will have a much better appreciation for keeping them safe.

Trunk and under the seat is good, but it doesn't work in urban areas. Consider leaving them at home after you replace them, since you didn't use them on the boat anyway. The price of a decent digital camera is much less than what you lost in your bag and you wouldn't be as mad if you lost that on the boat.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit that sucks
well don't put all your eggs in one basket..

and I was hoping for you not to be serious so I could post this:
robotic_operating_buddy.jpg

you got ROBbed

frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la