• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,853
  • Replies 28
D

Deleted User

OP
I can't believe this..........

While i was out boating with my family, someone smashed our car window and stole a backpack containing a Wii, portable LCD screen, DS with DSTT flash card, 2GB SD card, metroid prime disc, good pair of shorts, special edition DVD of King Kong, and my brother's IPOD TOUCH!

This is unbelievably UNFAIR!

The worst part is, we can't do anything about it! Over $600 worth of stuff is gone.

I can't even describe how murderous i feel right now. Almost all of those things were very special to me.......

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Which is why you don't leave things like that in your car, especially not if they're visable. My friend left her coat on the backseat of her car, and somebody broke the window just to see if there was any money in the pockets.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Talk about a bad day. I'd be more then annoyed right now if it happened to me.

I doubt they'd catch the scumbag who did it, but have you reported it to the police? Sad thing is it was probably some drug addict looking for a quick fix who'll sell them on for next to nothing.
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
There's nothing i can do now. Nobody saw the thief while we were out, so the Police can't help. Unless you can check fingerprints on the car or something.

If only my brother didn't leave the bag open when he put his ipod in........

I usually always conceal my stuff, but unlucky enough for me, the one time i don't is the time i'm stolen from!

mad.gif

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that's messed up. This sort of thing happened to my friends once, one got his PS3 stolen with all his games and his GH Controller and the other got his really expensive microphones he used for recording his music stolen as well. Stuff like this really makes me angry. Maybe they will be able to catch the guy that did it though.

unliwiited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jesuschristmonkeyballs said:
Note to others: Write down the serial numbers of all of your gear and keep it somewhere safe.

At least that way, there is a record of it if someone is trying to middle it at a pawn shop or something.

Especially larger things like your TV and computer.

this is true!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Which is why you don't leave things like that in your car, especially not if they're visable. My friend left her coat on the backseat of her car, and somebody broke the window just to see if there was any money in the pockets.

Yeah you'd be amazed, What people break in to check. My uncle had his car broken into.. The Thief stole his lunchbox. (It Resembled one of those large CD/DVD holders)

On Topic: That really sucks.

Yeah, if I leave anything expensive in the car, it goes in the trunk or under the seats.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn that does suck.... I've experience theft too so I know how you must feel.

But hey, live and learn, right? Now you figured out for yourself to never leave things visible in a car.

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ehhh, just noticed the "general Off-Topic Chat" icon on the front page is a smiley face. The juxtaposition a smiley face and "ROBBED!!!!" next to each other....rather odd.....

Anyway, yeah. It sucks. Sorry it happened.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:

Yeah, if I leave anything expensive in the car, it goes in the trunk or under the seats.
Same thing for me since once I let a cousin of mine borrow one of my ps2 games which he put in his gba game case which had all his stuff and some other things while he was in church he accidentally left it on top of the seat and the car window was broken and the things were stolen so now exactly what Sstew does.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
Sstew said:
Law said:

Yeah you'd be amazed, What people break in to check. My uncle had his car broken into.. The Thief stole his lunchbox. (It Resembled one of those large CD/DVD holders)

a lunchbox!? theives are so desperate these days...

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Fuck the robbers. >:( I know many people who have been stolen from and that is why I always have my valuable items at secure locations or in my pocket. :/ This is officially the worst month EVER!

Trippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that sucks. That's why I always leave things in the trunk like backpacks etc. Didn't stop one guy from smashing into the car and popping the trunk tho.
sleep.gif

But if nothing is in view, you at least give them less reason to smash in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays