Hacking Ripping games off origonal cart using SCSD

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on what the "original cart" is. If it's a GBA cart, then it's impossible. If it's a DS game, use Rudolph's NDS Backup Tool slot-2 version.

jerm27

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i figured out my save question but i have one more

is it possible to turn a legit sims 2 ds game in to a pokemon diamond i have the pokemon rom (for my little bro)
i hope it is please help

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to turn a legit sims 2 ds game in to a pokemon diamond i have the pokemon rom (for my little bro)
i hope it is please help
Wouldn't it be awesome if Nintendo allowed us to re-write cartridges? You wouldn't even need a flashkit or anything.
biggrin.gif

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HIGHLY illegal.
Objection!

In the US and most other countries it is ENTIRELY legal to back up your own software, be they on CD/DVD/cart/etc.

But not circumventing protection to do so. Oh snap
You are NOT circumventing the protection when backing them up. As a matter of fact run the cart images does not circumvent the protection at all as far as I am aware, nor would installing PC or other software from a backup disk UNLESS you intentionally went and did so AFTER installing. I generally do this anyways as the copy protection mechanism used on Windows are so ass that they usually break other things and decrease overall performance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.