Hacking Riivolution for Wii U

wg93589

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would it be possible to make something like Riivolution but for Wii U Mode. And yes I know Caffine exists but that is over the network. Would it be possible to have an app that reads and replaces files from the sd card?

D

Deleted User

"Reads Riivolution for Wii U"
What? Is their new homebrew out?
Nope.

Next time put the title as "Could there be something like Riivolution for Wii U". Clickbait

::Phoenix::

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As far as I know, you can use the on-the-fly update feature of loadiine. Just create a folder named "updates"in your game folder and inside that another folder wich starts with a "v", e.g. vMyHack.

You can place the files that need to be replaced in vMyHack and run the game in loadiine by choosing that folder as an update.

P.S. Don't know whether loadiine supports update folders having letters after the v, but with numbers works 100%. It could be even possible you don't need the "v" at all.

Last edited by ::Phoenix::,
Reactions: zongalito
D

Deleted User

Now I don't think it would be on google because it's a question not asked before (or often). Typing in "Riivolution for Wii U" it gives vWii tutorials.

Reactions: Ape8000

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Google SDCafiine, it's exactly that, and it's not over the network.
latest

Search function
Would it be possible to make something like Riivolution but for Wii U Mode. And yes I know Caffine exists but that is over the network. Would it be possible to have an app that reads and replaces files from the sd card?

Last edited by EstPC13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP