Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
wii.gif
Rhythm-based WiiWare game announced!
Bit.Trip: Beat
bit-trip-beat-cg-jan8-cghdghjd.jpg

The newest Nintendo Power issue has confirmed the release of a brand new rhythm-based WiiWare game titled 'Bit.Trip: Beat' Here's a quote from the source that will tell you what it's all about:

Nintendo Wii Fanboy said:
The Gaijin-developed, Aksys-published Bit.Trip: Beat is a rhythm-based WiiWare game in which you rotate your Wii Remote to control an on-screen paddle and bat away colored blocks to music. As blocks hit your paddle, they create sound effects of their own that blend into the "pumping" tunes.

Apparently, if you remain on-beat, the graphics will become flashier. If you start playing poorly and missing, the graphics will become dull. The game has three levels, each with a "boss battle" at the end. It will also feature four player co-op, and 5 more releases are planned for the series.

icon11.gif
 Source

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
I've recently decided I'm hugely into both rhythm games and the 8bit sound despite having hardly any memories of the origins. (At least it reminds me of countless hours with my Gameboy)

The game itself certainly looks promising at a glance, but I don't like the sound of a 'series', unless of course they just can't physically fit it all into the one title. *insert rant about memory issues here*

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the sound of this game, simple stuff like this is what makes WiiWare great.

There previous WiiWare titles have been pretty crappy but they have done some decent DS & Wii titles (as well as some rotten ones) so who knows how this could turn out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.