NULL

Reverse Engineering 3DS Capture Cards

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Sasori, May 17, 2019.

1. Sasori
    OP

Sasori GBAtemp Addict

Jan 28, 2015
    United States
    I have a N3DS XL from Katsukity layjng around gathering dust, and would like to donate it to the cause if anyone is interested in pursuing this project

I've yet to see anyone mention this in the past and I can presume this is only due to the high cost of these units

I can of course provide their software and driver's as well

Spadezilla likes this.
  2. Gymnast544

Gymnast544 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 29, 2019
    United States
    I'm very very new to this scene, and hence just created an account on gbatemp (I've been on the ds subreddit for a few months), and not super good with electronics, but I've been recently looking into a bit on modding DS lites and possibly creating a capture card for it. For some background, I do a lot more with robotics and designing/programming robots, not electronics. Due my newness, I wouldn't want to receive this due to me not being able to commit time, but if you were able to take good photos of the capture card, I could possibly see what chips are on it and what connections are made, and be able to create some sort of datasheet on it.