Hacking Return to Dreamland not working...

FarAwaySoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So, I downloaded the iso, no matter where you go, you'll always find the same 1.17GB torrent file...when the download was completed I had a .rar file and a useless .html file, I tried to extract the contents but it doesn't let me...can someone suggest how to get this to work?

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I downloaded the iso, no matter where you go, you'll always find the same 1.17GB torrent file...when the download was completed I had a .rar file and a useless .html file, I tried to extract the contents but it doesn't let me...can someone suggest how to get this to work?

Buy it and dump it yourself or look for the iso version that is the full 4.39 GB size and convert it to wbfs which is 1.17 GB

FarAwaySoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Buy it and dump it yourself or look for the iso version that is the full 4.39 GB size and convert it to wbfs which is 1.17 GB

I'm currently tight on $$$ bro, besides I don't have high hopes for it, how did you get it? I'm guessing you bought it..

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
google tehparadox wii forum then CTRL F type in kirby and click link to download full set of files. trust me extraction works and all. =D

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the scrubbed one a bad rip?

I don't know...it would seem like it since I've never encountered this issue before, so now I'm downloading a 4.3 GB Iso, I'm positive this one will work, but it will take ages to download...

The game is free to u so dont compline about download times. All its a great game, they went back to there basic.
Also imo only download from links with comments that say it works.

FarAwaySoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I got it to work, pretty nice and nostalgic, faithful to the 64 title, unlike that Epic Yarn bullshit. It shoudl've rather been called "Kirby's Epic Fail".

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depend on where you live.
USA: illegal many companies throttle.
Canada: Not yet illegal, but It is going to be very soon.
I think Portugal or Spain is the best country.

I am not a lawyer, wiki has lots of info about this.

FarAwaySoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
THIS WORKED FOR ME
IN YOUR USB LOADER SET THE IOS TO 250!

im not sure if this is safe to do on your wii, mine is a PAL wii that i used ModMii on.

As I said, I solved the issue by installing a newer version of WiiFlow, and not sure if it would've worked...every modded wii is different...and mine is NTSC

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It shoudl've rather been called "Kirby's Epic Fail".
...except that your opinion kinda stands alone among many, many, MANY others. Kirby epic yarn is a babe magnet. Both my girlfriends absolutely love it, and it got me laid at least once (yay for co-op games).

I'm curious what this 4-player co-op will bring... B-)

FarAwaySoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It shoudl've rather been called "Kirby's Epic Fail".
...except that your opinion kinda stands alone among many, many, MANY others. Kirby epic yarn is a babe magnet. Both my girlfriends absolutely love it, and it got me laid at least once (yay for co-op games).

I'm curious what this 4-player co-op will bring... B-)

You just spoke like Chad Warden lol, opinions aren't wrong or right, I'm sure there are people who for some reason think the game is brilliant...IGN giving it 9? wow...besides you can't even die in that game.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Three things:

1. I'm not calling your opinion wrong. Just that it stands alone
2. I'm not bragging. When I say that I had sex with my girlfriend after messing around in Epic Yarn, I mean it (of course, the fact that my wii is in my bedroom helps a lot).
3. I know not being able to die seems an instant turn-off, but the goal is to collect the gems. Sure, it's tailored for women all the way (or even: women who rarely ever played video games before), but that doesn't make the game bad by itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1