Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have all the files meta, content, code already dumped in my PC, I'm stuck trying to convert them into WUP, something in the meta.xml couldn't be parsed by nus packer :c, that's why I want to contact brienj, maybe he used another method to get the WUP.

Oh, the playlist, yeah it has grow considerably, I had alot of support from nice tempers fellows to get there ;)
That's a shame maybe you could ask on the nuspacker thread? I think i remember that brienj put alot of custom work into that channel so it would exit back to the menu rather than back to the HBL so perhaps that's why nuspacker is having problems with it?

I notice from you video you still have that weird after shadow when scrolling left and right. Are you using an older build? that issue is fixed in the newest builds and the scrolling is faster :)

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
That's a shame maybe you could ask on the nuspacker thread? I think i remember that brienj put alot of custom work into that channel so it would exit back to the menu rather than back to the HBL so perhaps that's why nuspacker

Yeah, the meta.xml is heavely customized, I really haven't researched more deeply, but it looks like he trimmed down many dependencies so nuspacker check for parameters that just exist in a standart meta.xml.

I'm using always up to date builds, you mean the ghost effect? Maybe it's my display, it produce a weird halo in highly contrasted images, or just the crappy video recording :lol:

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, the meta.xml is heavely customized, I really haven't researched more deeply, but it looks like he trimmed down many dependencies so nuspacker check for parameters that just exist in a standart meta.xml.

I'm using always up to date builds, you mean the ghost effect? Maybe it's my display, it produce a weird halo in highly contrasted images, or just the crappy video recording :lol:
hmmm, make sure you have "Show Advanced Settings" enabled then check Settings>User Interface>Menu and make sure "Horizontal Animation" is off, if it isn't, disable it, it will stop that ghosting and make the menu nippier :)

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ploggy. Who is getting all the additions on to build bot? Id love them to get that other mame core you had working a long time ago on. What was it mame 2000? The one that played tapper! Lol

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ploggy. Who is getting all the additions on to build bot? Id love them to get that other mame core you had working a long time ago on. What was it mame 2000? The one that played tapper! Lol
Ha. Yes I remember, that was the mame 2000 Core. @rioray is the guy throwing all these new Cores at us. :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm, make sure you have "Show Advanced Settings" enabled then check Settings>User Interface>Menu and make sure "Horizontal Animation" is off, if it isn't, disable it, it will stop that ghosting and make the menu nippier :)

So that's why it does that, now I know how to fix it, thanks! :P

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well then. I hope he can get the mame 2000 core working when he's done with the ones he is working on now. I miss tapper.
There's a version of mame 2000 is still on the Wiiubru Appstore. But its pre core switch so if you load it you'll be stuck on the old gui and unable to change the core. But tapper works :)

mjw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do we save using mame2003? I've tried the save state option from the quick menu and it stays at '0% saving state'.
I visit this forum every day to find out which new core is being worked on (Amiga :D), just want to say a very big thanks to all who have contributed to getting Retroarch onto the WiiU, there must be plenty of lurkers like me who do appreciate all the hard work.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a version of mame 2000 is still on the Wiiubru Appstore. But its pre core switch so if you load it you'll be stuck on the old gui and unable to change the core. But tapper works :)
I agree. I just think would be nice to have updated with rest.. Lol

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do we save using mame2003? I've tried the save state option from the quick menu and it stays at '0% saving state'.
I visit this forum every day to find out which new core is being worked on (Amiga :D), just want to say a very big thanks to all who have contributed to getting Retroarch onto the WiiU, there must be plenty of lurkers like me who do appreciate all the hard work.
I just tried quick saving and loading and it worked fine for me?

Also welcome to the thread. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Unless I'm just that good? But I honestly can't believe that for an instant