Homebrew RetroArch SNES save problems

regnad

Button Masher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm using the latest stable build, and I can't seem to save on both Snes9x and Snes9x (Next). In addition, Snes9x also crashes when I try to do a save state, although Snes9x does not.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

soniccomcisbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You tried the other snes emulators? catsfc its a snes emulator.
On Snes9xnext, when I was playing Sailor Moon Another Story, I noticed the save was not loaded, then, I load other game, and then, load sailor moon another story again. When I did that, the Sailor Moon save was loaded :v

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm so lost with Retroarch updates (Between no changelog for Wii, and the different comments about them) that I couldn't say much besides, it may be a problem with the cores themselves and not something you did wrong, as there are cores with problems and others simply doesn't work.

The only advice I can give you without blind assumptions is that if you find that annoying, go look for Retroarch 1.0.0.2 which was a much more stable version (And the one I still use to play). There was a updated 1.0.0.2 version in this forum.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/retroarch-unofficial-extra-cores.405410/page-3#post-5874339

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: