Homebrew Retroarch Emulation Thread (Nightly Builds Included)

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The Dosbox still lacks a proper icon,and mouse Up/right emulation is reverted,anyone can push a github commit to fix it?
I don't know how to mess up with the github stuff.

Radius4

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
It's not inverted on PC not sure why that would happen on 3ds but it's not a core issue.
You can use core input remapping to invert it anyway

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
It's not inverted on PC not sure why that would happen on 3ds but it's not a core issue.
You can use core input remapping to invert it anyway
core input only have mouse Y → right analog Y

Attachments

• 20160306_150239.jpg
    20160306_150239.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited by pdapanda,

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I'm on a 9.8 2DS with HomeMenuHax and 2.6 payloads, and I cannot launch the latest builds, it only shows a yellow bottom screen with gray blinds on the top screen.
Could anyone help me?

GorrillaRIBS

Gigyas became tame
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That new devmenu have anything new compared to older ones? It may come in handy if it has some new features.

Seems like install speed is the only difference, but there's probably some behind-the-scenes stuff I don't know about.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

o3ds or n3ds?

EDIT: The feb 26th retroarch builds are not available on buildbot
EDIT2: When you mean no issues, you really mean not even a little hang, crash, or a reset from within the rom*?
*you are playing and suddenly you are treated with the GAME BOY colored screen, like a reset

No issues whatsoever - just finished playing through Metroid Fusion, Castlevania HOD and Pokemon LiquidCrystal (a mod). I just switched to the march 4th builds yesterday, however, and still haven’t had issues, but I haven't used it that much. Here is a link to the Feb 26 builds (CIA only, sorry), in case you want to test it.

https://mega.nz/#!TYR1kTrJ!0ud-imayN5AAJy5rwHzZ74jxQY6Kx0PrqCp09M_7BnQ

EDIT - Whoops, double post.

EDIT2 - N3DS, 10.6 Rei, 9.2 sysNAND. Also using NTR CFW 3.3

Last edited by GorrillaRIBS,
Reactions: cvskid and El.James

Tumbtack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try to run the FB Alpha libretro or MAME 3dsx, HBL asks for a target title, and after selecting one, just doesn't work. What's with that?

El.James

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Seems like install speed is the only difference, but there's probably some behind-the-scenes stuff I don't know about.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No issues whatsoever - just finished playing through Metroid Fusion, Castlevania HOD and Pokemon LiquidCrystal (a mod). I just switched to the march 4th builds yesterday, however, and still haven’t had issues, but I haven't used it that much. Here is a link to the Feb 26 builds (CIA only, sorry), in case you want to test it.

https://mega.nz/#!TYR1kTrJ!0ud-imayN5AAJy5rwHzZ74jxQY6Kx0PrqCp09M_7BnQ

EDIT - Whoops, double post.

EDIT2 - N3DS, 10.6 Rei, 9.2 sysNAND. Also using NTR CFW 3.3

Im gonna test it right now. Stable release still crashes.

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try to run the FB Alpha libretro or MAME 3dsx, HBL asks for a target title, and after selecting one, just doesn't work. What's with that?

Those cores need to "piggyback" off of another title in order to run. The titles it needs are games/apps that use the extra memory of the 3DS, such as Smash Bros, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, or the YouTube app. The easiest way would be to use either the YouTube app or the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo, since either are readily available on the eShop.

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. In any of the Cores for Retroarch, when I close my 3DS and open it later, the sound gets all crackly and crappy, as if the games are running slow (But they're not). Is there a fix for this? Even if it's not a perm. one?

I'm using the latest stable builds.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is Catsfc running on the O3DS? Is it able to run games like F-ZERO and Chrono Trigger smoothly?
All snes emulators besides blargsnes runs bad on o3ds. Don't think the 3ds versions of retroarch emulators get that many changes done to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, yep +1